Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A torn distal bicep, a bottle of synthol....HELP

bigpaparn

Registered
Long story short. 48 yo male who tore his distal bicep 7 years ago on the heavy bag. Stubborn ass refused surgery, too much of an inconvenience. All of sudden now this deformed arm with this little muscle nub under my shoulder is making me crazy. ANYONE with the same history who experimented with synthol to “disguise” this pathetic arm. All info accepted. Doses times, injection sites the color of your carpet, don’t care anything. Obviously this a very sensitive /taboo topic and have been searching the internet high and low with very little to no info. Believe me have no desire to look like some human bizarre balloon, but to fill in this very noticeable ugly hole in my arm.
Thanks in advance,
jake

I can't see this working. The SEO's are meant to be injected into a muscle, in this case, your bicep. The trouble is yours is up near your shoulder. You'd want to fill in the gap - where you've no muscle to inject into. As you say, having searched, I can't say as I've heard of examples of using SEO's to 'fix' torn muscles.

what if i was to inject that which was under bicep. slowly and small amounts at time to build "psuedo bicep". yes im sounding desperate and crazy enough to try this shit. that's whats scaring me. appreciate your response

Unfortunately, cause you've waited so long
Surgery is most probably out of the question.

And I have to agree with Mobster, I don't see Synthol as a solution.

Simply because you have No Muscle where you need to inject, it's Balled-up by your Shoulder................. JP
P.S.
Have you recently seen an Orthopedic Surgeon to see if there's any remedy ?

granted all true, but my question is if the bicep itself is torn , what is there now? it's not bone? is possible that piece of meat be optimized?

granted all true, but my question is if the bicep itself is torn , what is there now? it's not bone? is possible that piece of meat be optimized?

The Problem is that most likely there is No Muscle down below Mid-Bicep, only Tendon.
And Tendon won't hold Synthol.
Plus it would Hurt really bad if you tried to Inject into the Tendon............................. JP

my guess is scar tissue. and no it will not be able to provide you much except stability

i would go see a couple good sports doctors and they can suggest a solution for this to mask the look

and i wouldn't feel too bad about not getting surgery, there is no guarantee that would have solved the issue.

No. There are other muscles which lay under the bicep and still allow you to pronate and supinate. However injecting an SEO underneath would I think, raise the potential to change or alter the function of this still working muscle. There are fillers which plastic surgeons can use but these will not stretch and contract. It'd look like what it would be - a bag of fluid in your upper arm. There's still the possibility of some surgery to reattach the bicep as it is but, as above, it's way past the time you'd have had next to no idea, looking at the muscle, there'd ever been a problem. It'd look better than it does right now. I say all this cos we've a fella at my gym with just such a tear.

why do i feel like a little kid , when you know your parents are right, but ya wanna say fuck it and do it anyways. ok brothers message received and understood. i guess the real answer is to somewhat accept and work with what i got before i do something stupid and just having it amputated. i do like the idea very much of seeing a physician and getting some consults.

peace

Unfortunately, you should have done a surgery as soon as possible. This is the danger of torn biceps - you need to do the operation right away in order to prevent this from happening. Anyhow, what's done is done. Synthol is definitely not a solution here. What you might consider to do, is get a silicone implant there - this might work.

why do i feel like a little kid , when you know your parents are right, but ya wanna say fuck it and do it anyways. ok brothers message received and understood. i guess the real answer is to somewhat accept and work with what i got before i do something stupid and just having it amputated. i do like the idea very much of seeing a physician and getting some consults.

peace

By all means speak to the doc.

You could try it but I highly doubt it will work like you want it too. I think the best option is the doctor. You could at least get it x-rayed and find out exactly what is in there.

yes i agree how idiotic to inject controversial product blindly . i was thinking today about optimizing the "shriveled bicep nub." to inject the synthol distally of the muscle and with intense massage create some form of addition to it to appear fuller?
thoughts?

yes i agree how idiotic to inject controversial product blindly . i was thinking today about optimizing the "shriveled bicep nub." to inject the synthol distally of the muscle and with intense massage create some form of addition to it to appear fuller?
thoughts?

If you are going to use synthol, check out episode #98 of evolutionary radio -> https://www.evolutionary.org/episode-98/

Bostin Lloyd comes on as a guest. The entire episode is about how to use synthol properly

If you are going to use synthol, check out episode #98 of evolutionary radio -> https://www.evolutionary.org/episode-98/

Bostin Lloyd comes on as a guest. The entire episode is about how to use synthol properly

damn son you really are a brother from the wickedpeg. born and raised in winnipeg, been living in georgia, usa past 23 years. appreciate the info. i have seen and read multiple protocols and so forth which range in a variety , but i like to go with the least intensive. the actual info im really trying to find is that one person with the same injury and positive outcome of their own bicep reconstruction. GO JETS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom