Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tostran Gel 2% with LGD-4033 stack?

KDuk

Registered
I have been competitive in athletics some time.
Now im over 30 I noticed lower energy levels and motivation.

Firstly I found Tostran Gel 2% (private Dr)
This has helped with energy, but not much with bulking which is also an aim.

I like the look of LGD-4033 due to the limited to no side effects and its ability to increase strength and size.

Q1. Can I run LGD-4033 with Tostran at the same time?

I know the Tostran suppresses my own test production due to the testicles shrinking?

My Dr however has little concern, suggesting I can stop taking it at any time, I may feel a little groggy for a short while before my own test production kicks in again.

should I trust this answer?

Q3. So even though Tostran supresses my own test I don't require a PCT from using this substance?

Q4. Why does Tostran improve the libido/erections while steroids (and possibly large doses of LGD) decrease it if they are both testosterone based?

Of course I want to stay healthy and any advice is appreciated.

Yes you can run the LGD at 10mg/day with Tostran. LGD is only mildly suppressive of your natural testosterone production and HPTA. Your system is already going to be suppressed from the testosterone replacement therapy anyways.

You don't really need a PCT after your LGD cycle because you are on hormone replacement therapy but running a bottle of HCGenereate ES after your cycle is a great idea.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/HC-Generate-ES-Back-Order-p323.html

Any steroid will increase libido and erections as long as it has androgenic properties, and estrogen and prolactin are kept in the normal range. Testosterone and LGD will cause no progesterone related activity but are you using a mild AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in check? If you aren't I strongly recommend ordering aromasin from ag-guys.com and dosing 5mg EOD.

I have been competitive in athletics some time.
Now im over 30 I noticed lower energy levels and motivation.

Firstly I found Tostran Gel 2% (private Dr)
This has helped with energy, but not much with bulking which is also an aim.

I like the look of LGD-4033 due to the limited to no side effects and its ability to increase strength and size.

Q1. Can I run LGD-4033 with Tostran at the same time?

I know the Tostran suppresses my own test production due to the testicles shrinking?

My Dr however has little concern, suggesting I can stop taking it at any time, I may feel a little groggy for a short while before my own test production kicks in again.

should I trust this answer?

Q3. So even though Tostran supresses my own test I don't require a PCT from using this substance?

Q4. Why does Tostran improve the libido/erections while steroids (and possibly large doses of LGD) decrease it if they are both testosterone based?

Of course I want to stay healthy and any advice is appreciated.

1. You can perfectly run Tostran and LGD together without any problems.
2. The only way to really tell if there is suppression, is doing a blood work, and seeing the results. I would never trust the feeling and assumptions made based on this feeling.
3. I would run a mini-PCT just in case - it won't hurt after all.
4. All steroids will improve libido as long as estrogen levels and prolactin are kept in range. Therefore, it is not surprising that you get this boost from tostran.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to respond!

I have seen my dr again recently, and having mentioned my shrinkage, he has actually offered an alternative treatment that he feels should work but wont have this symptom. He recommended Clomid!

what do you guys think? should I swap from the Gel to this? im assuming this would be great to run with LGD as it improves your own test production?

if I do swap treatments, is it more ideal to take Clomid after my cycle of LGD or is it something I should take at the same time?

you both mentioned that a mini PCT is still a good idea, but if I take clomid to recover, is this enough?

Again I full appreciate any help.

I have seen my dr again recently, and having mentioned my shrinkage, he has actually offered an alternative treatment that he feels should work but wont have this symptom. He recommended Clomid!

what do you guys think? should I swap from the Gel to this? im assuming this would be great to run with LGD as it improves your own test production?

if I do swap treatments, is it more ideal to take Clomid after my cycle of LGD or is it something I should take at the same time?

you both mentioned that a mini PCT is still a good idea, but if I take clomid to recover, is this enough?

If you want conclusive and good results, clomid alone won't be enough. I would recommend to use some nolva too. Also, usually there is no need to use Clomid together with LGD, so you can leave it for PCT.

Clomid will increase LH which theoretically will cause your testicles to produce more testosterone. However, as men age, their testicles produce less and less testosterone even with supplementing with something like clomid.

I would continue to use the testosterone cream and use the clomid as part of a mini PCT.
4 weeks of clomid from sarms1.com 25mg/day + HCGenerate from n2bm.com 5 capsules/day.

Hi again, thanks for the responses,

I will continue with the Gel with LGD. Im guessing that when I come off in about 6 weeks I should also stop the Gel?

Then use Clomid for 4 weeks, and HC GEN or Nolva (four weeks also?)

Once this is done will I be ready for another 6 weeks LGD?

If however I wanted to avoid a PCT, Is there an amount of LGD I can use to do this safely?

E.g would 3-4mg of LGD (and Gel) warrant a PCT?

Thanks guys, this has already been very helpful.

Hi again, thanks for the responses,

I will continue with the Gel with LGD. Im guessing that when I come off in about 6 weeks I should also stop the Gel?

Then use Clomid for 4 weeks, and HC GEN or Nolva (four weeks also?)

Once this is done will I be ready for another 6 weeks LGD?

If however I wanted to avoid a PCT, Is there an amount of LGD I can use to do this safely?

E.g would 3-4mg of LGD (and Gel) warrant a PCT?

Thanks guys, this has already been very helpful.

I would take at least 6-8 weeks off after you finish that PCT before starting anything hormonal again

ADVICE PLEASE!!

ok, so I was taking lgd for about 3 weeks, I have stopped just recently as I am not feeling too good.

firstly I got lgd from a good source sarms1.

I never got a boost of energy at any point on it. I thought maybe it will kick in later, but it didn't. I was using about 2.5 mgs with no effect for the first week and a half.

then I decided to use 5mgs just to see a difference, but nothing!
I went back down to 2.5 not wanting to push it too much, and tried 5 again one day but still no energy or anything positive, and started to feel little spaced out which I still feel!

but now I am a little worried and really want Some good advice as I have developed cutis verticis. those ridges on top of head, only one.

I stopped taking it straight away!

its important to note, I reduced the tostran I was taking because I wanted to see what effect I would get from sarms lgd.

so, little worried as right now feeling very lethargic no energy at all! plus the side effect of cutis!

should I put myself on tostran straight away?
should I use some clomid?

worried!

Back
Top Bottom