Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Total Testosterone 117

Psychdoc

Hi everyone,

I need some feedback.

Im a 41 yo male, worked out on and off for years without much to show for it. Height 5' 7" weight 160.

I started ostarine, low dose 15mg for 2 days than upped to 20 for 2 days and then got my bloodwork done as a baseline. I should've done it before I started the ostarine. So heres my question:

My total testosterone was 65. The reference range was 250-827.

I had my PCP retest and it came back at 117.

It was taken at 8am.

1. Is it possible that ostarine tanked my testosterone so quickly or more likely that I had low T probably to begin with.

2. Is there any way to take testosterone shots just for one cycle and then somehow not get dependent on it and get my natural testosterone production back up again? My total T is just so crazy low.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I need some feedback.

Im a 41 yo male, worked out on and off for years without much to show for it. Height 5' 7" weight 160.

I started ostarine, low dose 15mg for 2 days than upped to 20 for 2 days and then got my bloodwork done as a baseline. I should've done it before I started the ostarine. So heres my question:

It was taken at 8am.

1. Is it possible that ostarine tanked my testosterone so quickly or more likely that I had low T probably to begin with.

2. Is there any way to take testosterone shots just for one cycle and then somehow not get dependent on it and get my natural testosterone production back up again? My total T is just so crazy low.

Thanks

Some people are more suppressed that others with sarms but that seems a little on the lower side. Out of curiosity where did you get your osta?

It’s impossible to tell if you had low test beforehand. Have you ever had your test levels run before? If not we have no baseline to go off of so yea you may have had low t beforehand but impossible to tell.

When did you stop the cycle, what was your oct and for how long, and this bloodwork how long was it done after pct?

As stated above test injections won’t help fix test production naturally it will do the exact opposite

Hi everyone,

I need some feedback.

It was taken at 8am.

Thanks

Ostarine didnt cause your testosterone to be at 65, you probably had low testosterone levels to begin with. Yes ostarine is mildly suppressive but nothing like this.

and if you mean going on TRT and getting test levels back up then getting off not possible, you are on TRT basically for life
with your testosterone levels TRT is the only option imo

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

your first question is not a fair one cause you made the mistake to not get pre cycle bloods

but if you want me to speculate i would say no. as long as you used REAL ostarine it cannot happen

Hi everyone,

I need some feedback.

It was taken at 8am.

Thanks

No. You do not get your natural levels back by taking artificial hormones.

Keep us updated on your logs!

- - - Updated - - -

Jump on TRT bro!

Don't be afraid to get on TRT if you are hypogonadal. You should have bloodwork prior. There are a LOT of middle age folks (40+) who are living in a fog not realizing their hormone levels are not optimized.
Talk to some middle age piers you trust, you'll be surprised how many are on some type of HRT program. Women too. Something in our current lifestyle has affected it. I'm not sure of it.
Being hypogonadal, low T also puts you at risk of heart disease, diabetes, etc. Excess estrogen. higher body fat. We are men, we are meant to have test in healthy range. It will help with much more than gym gains.
I tried every possible way to restore natural production, none worked for me. I will be on TRT for the rest of my life. I don't need to, but I won't feel as good as I do unless I am on it. Accept it.

Back
Top Bottom