Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Total Testosterone vs. Free Testosterone Blood test

nl90

Registered
About to kick off my 1-Andro cycle and I want to get a baseline of my testosterone levels prior to starting for comparison after PCT

Question is: Which blood test should I order, the two available are -

1. Testosterone Free (Direct) Serum Test
2. Testosterone Total Serum Test

Current budget is allowing only one or the other unfortunately.. (Labcorp is agency running tests)

About to kick off my 1-Andro cycle and I want to get a baseline of my testosterone levels prior to starting for comparison after PCT

Question is: Which blood test should I order, the two available are -

1. Testosterone Free (Direct) Serum Test
2. Testosterone Total Serum Test

Current budget is allowing only one or the other unfortunately.. (Labcorp is agency running tests)

So total test is what id choose.

Both are meaningful as You could have high levels of Total Test but low levels of Free Test (the test your body can actually use).

Having said that I think your total test is more meaningful of the 2 so to see you baseline.

So total test is what id choose.

Both are meaningful as You could have high levels of Total Test but low levels of Free Test (the test your body can actually use).

Having said that I think your total test is more meaningful of the 2 so to see you baseline.

That's what I've been reading in a lot of forums.. In terms of estrogen, would an E2 (Estradiol) blood test be worth my while as well, or is there a better test for measuring estrogens. Labcorp specifically..

That's what I've been reading in a lot of forums.. In terms of estrogen, would an E2 (Estradiol) blood test be worth my while as well, or is there a better test for measuring estrogens. Labcorp specifically..

E2 estradiol is the test you would want for your estrogen levels. There will be a healthy range (for instance I use quest diagnostics and theirs is 0-40).

Ii would say its not necessarily worth it pre-cycle. Some will disagree but I think its most important 5-6 weeks into the cycle to check to make sure if you are using an Aromatizing Compound that your estrogen is in check and that you Aromatize Inhibitor (AI) is working.

I dont think 1-Andro aromatizes though? If you arent taking an AI the estrogen level really isnt super important unless you want to see where yours is naturally.

E2 estradiol is the test you would want for your estrogen levels. There will be a healthy range (for instance I use quest diagnostics and theirs is 0-40).

Ii would say its not necessarily worth it pre-cycle. Some will disagree but I think its most important 5-6 weeks into the cycle to check to make sure if you are using an Aromatizing Compound that your estrogen is in check and that you Aromatize Inhibitor (AI) is working.

I dont think 1-Andro aromatizes though? If you arent taking an AI the estrogen level really isnt super important unless you want to see where yours is naturally.

He would still want an e2 baseline to dose to during cycle brother. So he would need his pre cycle numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would still want an e2 baseline to dose to during cycle brother. So he would need his pre cycle numbers.

Right I think the thing is hes running 1-andro which doesnt aromatize to my knowledge.

Its not a bad thing to have on hand but I dont see the need unless hes stacking the 1-andro with an aromatizing compound.

Right I think the thing is hes running 1-andro which doesnt aromatize to my knowledge.

Its not a bad thing to have on hand but I dont see the need unless hes stacking the 1-andro with an aromatizing compound.

My bad bro....was moving too fast and missed that part. That’s what back to back conf calls all day will do to the brain.

Appreciate the input man, I ordered bloodwork for total T and E2.. going for the baseline numbers. Will put in another order at the end of the next 6 weeks w/ 1-Andro.

My bad bro....was moving too fast and missed that part. That’s what back to back conf calls all day will do to the brain.

Hhaha no worries brotha! I feel your pain I work from home and on call all day plus a 2 year old and 3 month old so half the time i forget my car keeps when going out to my Tahoe lol.

Hhaha no worries brotha! I feel your pain I work from home and on call all day plus a 2 year old and 3 month old so half the time i forget my car keeps when going out to my Tahoe lol.

I feel that pain to my dude. I have a 3 week old here now. So as you know, sleep and rest are scarce at this point.

I feel that pain to my dude. I have a 3 week old here now. So as you know, sleep and rest are scarce at this point.

Yea I know exactly how you feel. We all have been off and on sick too for the past 6 weeks. Cold, stomach virus, flu, etc. Worst......

Back
Top Bottom