Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tough time with cardio on steroids

meadowsoon

Registered
I'm 6 weeks into a tset and winny cycle and my gains are really super good but my one complaint is my cardio has taken a beating. I always thought winny was good for cardio cause ben johnson used it in the olympics to win back in the 80's when i was a kid. i don't want to lose all my cardio and at this rate i will. is this normal?

Any time I have gone over 200mg a week of test alone and/or went over 200mg test a week plus added other compounds, my cardio goes into the shitter by the 5th week.
I feel great during regular weight training but if I try to push anything into the cardio range I gas out quickly!
Ben Johnson didn’t run cardio type events. It have him a good burst of strength for his sprint events but he was huffing air hard after his runs!

most all steroids are not good for cardio for various reasons. water retention, pumps, heart strain, liver strain etc

the one steroid that is fine to use is EQ because it doesn't have those issues very much so it actually is good for cardio.

add in some GW

If you have ever tried a statin or other cholesterol medicine and got the bad muscle aches some of us get, you will probably get the same pain while taking GW, I know I did!
My cardiologist wants me back on Praulent so badly that he has referred me to pain management to deal with the pain!
I really don’t want to go through that ordeal again, it took 60-80mg a day of oxycodone to cover the pain last time! That’s why I quit it all, took me 6 months to start feeling sort of normal again!

most all steroids are not good for cardio for various reasons. water retention, pumps, heart strain, liver strain etc

the one steroid that is fine to use is EQ because it doesn't have those issues very much so it actually is good for cardio.

exactly right and even eq, in comparison to sarms like gw and sr9009 is quite weak for endurance and cardio... thats just not a common benefit from steroid use, but they can be a hindrance... sarms are the best option and can definitely help with this...

Even the smallest amount of research would have led you to this answer. It is not only normal and common, but expected. You really need to understand how these compounds work before using them. Orals are especially brutal on cardio.

If you have ever tried a statin or other cholesterol medicine and got the bad muscle aches some of us get, you will probably get the same pain while taking GW, I know I did!
My cardiologist wants me back on Praulent so badly that he has referred me to pain management to deal with the pain!
I really don’t want to go through that ordeal again, it took 60-80mg a day of oxycodone to cover the pain last time! That’s why I quit it all, took me 6 months to start feeling sort of normal again!

6 months far out. How long were u on oxy and did u taper? Out of curiosity

6 months far out. How long were u on oxy and did u taper? Out of curiosity

I started the oxy April 2019 for degenerative disk in my neck and back. I started the Praulent in May. I noticed over the next couple months I was feeling worse each week and hurt more than usual.
Pain management increased my dose at first and and at 60mg a day I felt tolerable but by October they wanted to taper me down for some reason.
The pain all over got worse and I thought it was withdrawals but it got worse and I told pain management I was quitting after Christmas.
They said good luck and on December 28th I quit.
The withdrawals were terrible but a week later I took my next Praulent shot and was put down for 3 weeks!!
I could hardly get out of bed to walk to the bathroom!
That’s when I realized what had been going on all those months.
The manufacturer of Praulent says the pain happens in 1% of patients and it would take 100 days to get out of my system.
They weren’t lying!
I wasn’t able to do much of anything until May and it was mid June before I could workout consistently.
So I have just felt normal again the past 3 weeks!
Unfortunately my last lipid test has my total cholesterol at 270, ldl at 173, triglycerides at 171, and hdl at 35!
So my cardiologist did the paperwork to get me back to pain management so I can get back on that nasty shot.
I have one stent in my heart and he would rather me be a junky than end up with more.

I started the oxy April 2019 for degenerative disk in my neck and back. I started the Praulent in May. I noticed over the next couple months I was feeling worse each week and hurt more than usual.
Pain management increased my dose at first and and at 60mg a day I felt tolerable but by October they wanted to taper me down for some reason.
The pain all over got worse and I thought it was withdrawals but it got worse and I told pain management I was quitting after Christmas.
They said good luck and on December 28th I quit.
The withdrawals were terrible but a week later I took my next Praulent shot and was put down for 3 weeks!!
I could hardly get out of bed to walk to the bathroom!
That’s when I realized what had been going on all those months.
The manufacturer of Praulent says the pain happens in 1% of patients and it would take 100 days to get out of my system.
They weren’t lying!
I wasn’t able to do much of anything until May and it was mid June before I could workout consistently.
So I have just felt normal again the past 3 weeks!
Unfortunately my last lipid test has my total cholesterol at 270, ldl at 173, triglycerides at 171, and hdl at 35!
So my cardiologist did the paperwork to get me back to pain management so I can get back on that nasty shot.
I have one stent in my heart and he would rather me be a junky than end up with more.

Far out... Full on.
I went through some shit and went to see a psychiatrist... Ended up on antidepressants, daily xanax, 40mg dexamphetamine per day (8 tablets) and valium. Between all those Meds my gym went to shit, obviously. Then the dexamphetamine became a problem and I kept just getting handed more and more from my psych.
I ended up staying awake for multiple times a day whilst also in a high risk job.
At my worst id just sit up all night crushing one dex after the other snorting them till I felt nothing, I was so depressed I didn't even get hi. Then go to work. That was last year.
And the battle to rid them is fucked. I tried different methods... Cold Turkey, taper. I cold Turkey the other week and couldn't get out of bee for 5 days... 5 days off work. Then had to take them to live.
Finnaly after 2 years iv been cut off till September, so I have a limited amount to tapper off and I'm Fucking done...
Got to a point after several nights awake I'd have a psychotic episode now and again... I'd see the music tapping on the table and crawling up the wall behind the TV.
Other times just mild visual interference.
Somtimes id manage them ok and hit the gym but nothing like what I was before... Becareful with these meds.
Thats why I asked about the endone... Since it acts on dopamine.

Almost all steroids effect my cardio, some moreso than others. I use cardarine from sarms.forsale on cycle to offset a lot of the ill effects.

Back
Top Bottom