Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tough time with cardio on steroids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

tough time with cardio on steroids

I'm 6 weeks into a tset and winny cycle and my gains are really super good but my one complaint is my cardio has taken a beating. I always thought winny was good for cardio cause ben johnson used it in the olympics to win back in the 80's when i was a kid. i don't want to lose all my cardio and at this rate i will. is this normal?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any time I have gone over 200mg a week of test alone and/or went over 200mg test a week plus added other compounds, my cardio goes into the shitter by the 5th week.
    I feel great during regular weight training but if I try to push anything into the cardio range I gas out quickly!
    Ben Johnson didnít run cardio type events. It have him a good burst of strength for his sprint events but he was huffing air hard after his runs!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    most all steroids are not good for cardio for various reasons. water retention, pumps, heart strain, liver strain etc

the one steroid that is fine to use is EQ because it doesn't have those issues very much so it actually is good for cardio.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's a well known side effects. And, as has been pointed out, Ben J sprinted (like 10 seconds lol)

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    add in some GW

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    add in some GW
    If you have ever tried a statin or other cholesterol medicine and got the bad muscle aches some of us get, you will probably get the same pain while taking GW, I know I did!
    My cardiologist wants me back on Praulent so badly that he has referred me to pain management to deal with the pain!
    I really donít want to go through that ordeal again, it took 60-80mg a day of oxycodone to cover the pain last time! Thatís why I quit it all, took me 6 months to start feeling sort of normal again!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    most all steroids are not good for cardio for various reasons. water retention, pumps, heart strain, liver strain etc

the one steroid that is fine to use is EQ because it doesn't have those issues very much so it actually is good for cardio.
    exactly right and even eq, in comparison to sarms like gw and sr9009 is quite weak for endurance and cardio... thats just not a common benefit from steroid use, but they can be a hindrance... sarms are the best option and can definitely help with this...

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Even the smallest amount of research would have led you to this answer. It is not only normal and common, but expected. You really need to understand how these compounds work before using them. Orals are especially brutal on cardio.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meadowsoon View Post
    I always thought winny was good for cardio cause ben johnson used it in the olympics to win back in the 80's when i was a kid
    hilarious!!!
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RS3 View Post
    If you have ever tried a statin or other cholesterol medicine and got the bad muscle aches some of us get, you will probably get the same pain while taking GW, I know I did!
    My cardiologist wants me back on Praulent so badly that he has referred me to pain management to deal with the pain!
    I really donít want to go through that ordeal again, it took 60-80mg a day of oxycodone to cover the pain last time! Thatís why I quit it all, took me 6 months to start feeling sort of normal again!
    6 months far out. How long were u on oxy and did u taper? Out of curiosity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast