Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toxicity of Dbol?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Toxicity of Dbol?

How toxic is Dianabol on the liver...I was going to stack it with some Test-E. Would I be better off getting the injectable form of D-Bol?

Thanks Guyz ....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The injectable form is still hepatoxic, and just skips one pass through the liver. Use the oral form, bur don't take abusive doses or run it more than 6 weeks.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Varies person to person bro, but in general, it is pretty toxic. Good idea to run bloods 4 weeks in and see how much it effects you. Maybe you will be lucky and values won't be raised

As for injectable dbol. It will still be hepatoxic, but not as much as the oral version. So as far as liver health is concerned, injectable would be better.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Not toxic at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Jobbond View Post
    How toxic is Dianabol on the liver...I was going to stack it with some Test-E. Would I be better off getting the injectable form of D-Bol?

Thanks Guyz ....
    Ran it for 4 weeks increases free t a lot! Raises e2 much wouldnít run it again!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So.. to me this is a choice that has been made right? You know what makes oral steroids toxic and still want to take them. So do it. The choice has been made.

What you can do is not drink alcohol or do other stupid shit to fuck with the liver during the cycle. You can also use a liver protecting / health boosting type products such as N2Guard and the like.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dianabol can cause serious heart problems, primarily raising your blood pressure, which can be life-threatening for many people. It also greatly increases the risk of a heart attack or stroke.

emi calculator gst login ifsc code

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adamperkins View Post
    Dianabol can cause serious heart problems, primarily raising your blood pressure, which can be life-threatening for many people. It also greatly increases the risk of a heart attack or stroke.

Bullshit ran it for 4 weeks no support and blood pressure and heart rate were perfect! If u have high blood pressure ur not eating enough fruit! I eat fruit religiously!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adamperkins View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    Bullshit ran it for 4 weeks no support and blood pressure and heart rate were perfect! If u have high blood pressure ur not eating enough fruit! I eat fruit religiously!
    On top of that Iím 285 pounds over 25 percent bodyfat according to people here I would have had a heart attack already! Donít listen them they donít know u genetics! Most steroid forums haze people but steroids are a lot safer than people believe! If u have high blood pressure than yes it will cause problems but if you donít or never have donít worry about it u will be fine!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    dbol is a toxic oral steroid and needs to be treated with respect... you shouldnt go over 4 weeks with it but 6 would be the absolute max... all oral steroids are going to be toxic on the liver, some worse than others... dbol is not light but not crazy bad like halo or superdrol, but its much more problematic than something like anavar or tbol... its more in the upper mid range of orals when it comes to toxicity...

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    dbol is a toxic oral steroid and needs to be treated with respect... you shouldnt go over 4 weeks with it but 6 would be the absolute max... all oral steroids are going to be toxic on the liver, some worse than others... dbol is not light but not crazy bad like halo or superdrol, but its much more problematic than something like anavar or tbol... its more in the upper mid range of orals when it comes to toxicity...
    Good share

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you should use n2guard on it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast