Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Toxicity of Dbol?

Jobbond

Registered
How toxic is Dianabol on the liver...I was going to stack it with some Test-E. Would I be better off getting the injectable form of D-Bol?

Thanks Guyz ....

The injectable form is still hepatoxic, and just skips one pass through the liver. Use the oral form, bur don't take abusive doses or run it more than 6 weeks.

Varies person to person bro, but in general, it is pretty toxic. Good idea to run bloods 4 weeks in and see how much it effects you. Maybe you will be lucky and values won't be raised

As for injectable dbol. It will still be hepatoxic, but not as much as the oral version. So as far as liver health is concerned, injectable would be better.

Not toxic at all!

How toxic is Dianabol on the liver...I was going to stack it with some Test-E. Would I be better off getting the injectable form of D-Bol?

Thanks Guyz ....
Ran it for 4 weeks increases free t a lot! Raises e2 much wouldn’t run it again!

So.. to me this is a choice that has been made right? You know what makes oral steroids toxic and still want to take them. So do it. The choice has been made.

What you can do is not drink alcohol or do other stupid shit to fuck with the liver during the cycle. You can also use a liver protecting / health boosting type products such as N2Guard and the like.

Dianabol can cause serious heart problems, primarily raising your blood pressure, which can be life-threatening for many people. It also greatly increases the risk of a heart attack or stroke.

emi calculator gst login ifsc code
Bullshit ran it for 4 weeks no support and blood pressure and heart rate were perfect! If u have high blood pressure ur not eating enough fruit! I eat fruit religiously!

- - - Updated - - -

Dianabol can cause serious heart problems, primarily raising your blood pressure, which can be life-threatening for many people. It also greatly increases the risk of a heart attack or stroke.

Bullshit ran it for 4 weeks no support and blood pressure and heart rate were perfect! If u have high blood pressure ur not eating enough fruit! I eat fruit religiously!
On top of that I’m 285 pounds over 25 percent bodyfat according to people here I would have had a heart attack already! Don’t listen them they don’t know u genetics! Most steroid forums haze people but steroids are a lot safer than people believe! If u have high blood pressure than yes it will cause problems but if you don’t or never have don’t worry about it u will be fine!

dbol is a toxic oral steroid and needs to be treated with respect... you shouldnt go over 4 weeks with it but 6 would be the absolute max... all oral steroids are going to be toxic on the liver, some worse than others... dbol is not light but not crazy bad like halo or superdrol, but its much more problematic than something like anavar or tbol... its more in the upper mid range of orals when it comes to toxicity...

dbol is a toxic oral steroid and needs to be treated with respect... you shouldnt go over 4 weeks with it but 6 would be the absolute max... all oral steroids are going to be toxic on the liver, some worse than others... dbol is not light but not crazy bad like halo or superdrol, but its much more problematic than something like anavar or tbol... its more in the upper mid range of orals when it comes to toxicity...
Good share

Thanks Guyz ....
It does not matter how it effects other peoples livers. Get blood tests done if you want to see how it affects you! I would not personally use injectable dianabol, only because it was designed to be an "oral derivative of testosterone" and I just don't know what they did to the molecules to make it for injectable use.

- - - Updated - - -

On top of that I’m 285 pounds over 25 percent bodyfat according to people here I would have had a heart attack already! Don’t listen them they don’t know u genetics! Most steroid forums haze people but steroids are a lot safer than people believe! If u have high blood pressure than yes it will cause problems but if you don’t or never have don’t worry about it u will be fine!

DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR AND DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS MORON SAYS

Ran it for 4 weeks increases free t a lot! Raises e2 much wouldn’t run it again!

Possibly cos you're still 27% bodyfat.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So neither do you. Do you, for example, know the genetics of everyone else on this forum? No. No one does.

Truth time - what we CAN say is we've advised a LOT more people than you. Seen a LOT more issues than you and our advice comes from that.

- - - Updated - - -

So neither do you. Do you, for example, know the genetics of everyone else on this forum? No. No one does.

Truth time - what we CAN say is we've advised a LOT more people than you. Seen a LOT more issues than you and our advice comes from that.

I’m just saying if I had listened to you I would have never known how safe steroids truly were!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR AND DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS MORON SAYS
But listen to a moron who does steroids and still looks natty! Lol I’m just saying if you take dbol for 4 weeks no support u will be fine! We are a lot harder to kill than you think!

I’m just saying if I had listened to you I would have never known how safe steroids truly were!

- - - Updated - - -

But listen to a moron who does steroids and still looks natty! Lol I’m just saying if you take dbol for 4 weeks no support u will be fine! We are a lot harder to kill than you think!

That isn't what you're saying. Right now the best you can say is 'for me'. A year from now that might change. What you SHOULD say should be based not just on what's happened to you but what's best for everyone. Like I said we see 100's of posts from people with problems. One fat (ish) guy who says his bloods came back doesn't mean the next 50 guys are gonna be ok.

At a dosage of 30mg a day for 6 weeks, a correct lifestyle (nutrition - rest - training) I did not notice significant changes in liver values.
The most important thing when taking dianabol is managing water retention.

- - - Updated - - -

and aromatization.

At a dosage of 30mg a day for 6 weeks, a correct lifestyle (nutrition - rest - training) I did not notice significant changes in liver values.
The most important thing when taking dianabol is managing water retention.

- - - Updated - - -

and aromatization.

I found this very hard to do with dbol. I doubled my trt adex dose on day one and gained 13 lbs in 5 days. It was crazy. After 3 weeks I gave up on it. It caused such wild swings in my hormone levels that I got the first and only case of acne ever in my life and I was 38 at the time. It was awful. Still have some scars from it and it was two years ago. I still had a lot of it and decided to try again. Took it for two days and dropped it because I decided it was a bad idea. Broke out horribly again after just two days of use.

Let's not go to that extreme. There's not a person here who has used and has had buddies who used dbol who could say it caused a heart attack. You're more than welcome to find me one example.

High doses of steroids WILL increase blood pressure in an otherwise perfectly healthy young male, in his mid 20's.

Years ago I ran 1g test, 700 tren, 60 dbol and masteron. Even with the dbol, the masteron made me look great...
But I happened to have an appointment with my endo at the time and my blood pressure was deff way higher.

As for the liver... Can be person specific. But top of the reference range for liver values was 40, highest mine ever came back was 100 or so... And after stopping orals a few weeks that goes right back down, iv had that checked. Doctor said its no concern till it gets to about 500.

And that was after 6 weeks of 50 tbol, 2 week liver break, then 50mg winstrol and just Ur 600 tren e. And I was in thailand the last few weeks, had some drinks, and wanted to fuk a lot so some days I was adding in 100mg of dbol (blue hearts). And using proviron and even went up to 75mg winstrol but didn't like the knee joint pain.
Regardless what I was doin I looked lean and got some great pics and fucked a lot of girls.

But i never would of run orals like that without years of prior oral use with blood tests and knowing how high my liver enzymes go and how quickly they go back down. Having that knowledge I was OK with what I was doing.

Back
Top Bottom