Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is training daily smart on steroids?

Viausje

My friends make fun of me because I spend just about every day at the gym
my question is if I use steroids will that make it easier on me. my workouts are usually about 60 to 70 minutes. I end up doing 30 sets along with cardio
I’m 24 years old
6’1’’
177lbs

my question is if I use steroids will that make it easier on me. my workouts are usually about 60 to 70 minutes. I end up doing 30 sets along with cardio
I’m 24 years old
6’1’’
177lbs

So your sessions are only that long with 30 sets. So no rest between sets. For me personally I train 3 days 1 day off.

I’m 24 years old
6’1’’
177lbs

you can do more training with steroids sure

the way I train and the way most of us on this forum train, daily wont work lol

your body needs rest and balance too. you can still be active on non gym days. do a jog, go fishing, do some yoga, etc. but hammering away with weights daily on steroids is a great way to end up injured

I’m 24 years old
6’1’’
177lbs

you should not be training daily with or without steroids

I’m 24 years old
6’1’’
177lbs

bro train daily why not

life too short

Yes AAS enhances protein uptake and recovery. But does that mean NO rest is needed? No. You can train with m ore volume or weight on the bar but if you do you'll need rest.

And those of you who claim to do 7 days a week... ask yourself (go look) why those with even better genetics than you take time off. In fact top athletes work as hard on rehab and recovery as they do training and that's with PED use as a part of the equasion

It will make it easier in the sense that you will be able to add more muscle than if you were not using them. Do not expect miracles from gear though. Too many people think steroids are magic.

You are too young to be using steroids. You also should never overtrain, whether you are on or off of a cycle

Back
Top Bottom