Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is training on high altitude considered doping?

Zetel

Registered
Guys, I have a very exotic question for you. I compete in the IAAF, so I would like to keep myself under the radar. For one competition I will have the chance to go and train on high altitude – over 2500 meters above the sea level. I know that gives later a huge boost down below, but will the WADA say something about my RBC? Technically, I am not taking anything at all, and it is a natural process. What are your thoughts?

From personal experience I know that this kind of doping works, because I have experienced it myself. Wish it could last forever – never felt so good. Sincerely, I don't know how they will look at it, but these guys can bitch a lot, especially if you are from the wrong country. Personally, I think that it is a real injustice, because some people live there, and they are allowed to compete with others, such as Kenyans, Ethiopians and Moroccans.

Guys, I have a very exotic question for you. I compete in the IAAF, so I would like to keep myself under the radar. For one competition I will have the chance to go and train on high altitude – over 2500 meters above the sea level. I know that gives later a huge boost down below, but will the WADA say something about my RBC? Technically, I am not taking anything at all, and it is a natural process. What are your thoughts?

No, not at all. You can even use a hyperbaric chamber without any consequences.

training at high altitudes for endurance is old news. however i can tell you it is completely overrated. if this was true the Denver Broncos would be 8-0 every year on the road in the NFL. and so would the Colorado Avalanche of the NHL, and the Denver college sports teams etc. etc.

teams that travel to high altitudes to play games complain about breathing issues but you quickly acclimate. really it is completely overstated!

what about teams that travel to FL in September from up north and have to deal with the heat and humidity? that is far more of a factor. that is why you see teams start flaming out in the 2nd half

It is not considered doping since you are not taking any banned substances.

If WADA questions your RBC, just tell the truth. You did nothing wrong. People live at various altitudes. They can't punish you for living at a high altitude before your event.

In the light of such things as meldonium getting prohibited, I would not be surprised by anything. Common - meldonium gives no advantage whatsoever, and yet they made such a big deal out of it. What kind of altitude would you consider optimal for good athletic enhancement?

In the light of such things as meldonium getting prohibited, I would not be surprised by anything. Common - meldonium gives no advantage whatsoever, and yet they made such a big deal out of it. What kind of altitude would you consider optimal for good athletic enhancement?

The higher the altitude - the better

The higher the altitude, the less oxygen and the more red blood cells your body will create.

In my opinion the ideal altitude would be around 3000 meters, +\- 500. If you go higher than 4000 it will get a bit extreme already, and it will be very hard to get adapted enough for training. On 3000 meters you will be relatively safe to train, and will be able to train after a week or two of acclimatization. I have done a good deal of mountain climbing, and I have seen experienced guys get mountain sickness on altitudes as low as 4000-4500 meters above sea level.

forget the altitude thing man

just get cardarine and sr9009 for a boost in endurance

as far as RBC go with EQ.

Back
Top Bottom