Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training under Covid-19 conditions

Tuesday - aka groundhog day
Trained grip with Paul
Two Hand Pinch
to 109.2kg x 3 of 5 attempts. Dropped to 107.7-kilos x 3 and then 4 reps (videod) = annoying.

Light Wrist Roller (3-inch) work
a very light 15-kilos x 6-8 singles for the flexors and 3 singles for the extensors = nice pump

Thursday
Trained with Paul and Shay today(known and off and on trained with Shay for years in the past and he now lives across the fkin road lol)
Close Grip Bench Press
to 142.5-kilos approx x 4 x 1 reps

DB Rows
zero warm ups just straight into the max we can get on a dumbbell at the mo
60-kilos x 44 x 8 reps per arm

Adj Thick Bar
to 120+ kilos x 3 x 1 reps @ side

Friday
Shay only today as Paul's shoulders ruined. Shay is strong on tricep (both are good pressers) so that makes me up my game = good.

Seated Press
to 109.5-kilos x 4 reps (Shay topped out at 120+ for 3)

Hammer Dumbbell Curls (my lift)
to 60+kilos x 10 reps (new longer bar on order)

Skull crushers (on the floor) with press to finish
to 60+kilos (about 65 total) x 12 reps + 3 presses (Shay did 15+10)

nice setup. you are an ox

More toys on order / coming in the future. Like they said in the war 'make do and mend'. I'm making do and getting it done. If you've a rack and bench you're 90% of the way there. Just been rewiring/rejigging a little midi system so we can have sounds on their again. That and lubing up the leg press so it runs smoooottthhh lol

These workouts are awesome to see. It's really interesting to see what guys are doing for training while at home. Your gym looks amazing too.

These workouts are awesome to see. It's really interesting to see what guys are doing for training while at home. Your gym looks amazing too.

Plenty of room there for sure. I've some money coming in a few weeks. So some more plates, a weight tree, dumbbells and a rack can be added to the high low pulley I want. I've spent close to $1000 or so these past two week lol

A little home gym DIY today. The old club has two blackboards so I've affixed one to the gym wall. It needs a lick of blackboard paint and then it'll be ready for gym PB's/maxes (visitors LOVE getting their names up on these). I added some trim back onto the old bar area in the gym and fixed one of the chair seats. I also set it up ready for legs Monday.

Finally broke down and started getting some equipment. Bought an elliptical and spin bike. Built a pull up/dip station. Got a cheesy total gym from my neighbor. It's really only good for arms and shoulders because it doesn't provide enough resistance. Got some dumbbells ordered from a local supply house. Won't be in for a couple weeks. Sold my dining room furniture to make room for a power rack and bench. Supposed to be here in a week or so.

Finally broke down and started getting some equipment. Bought an elliptical and spin bike. Built a pull up/dip station. Got a cheesy total gym from my neighbor. It's really only good for arms and shoulders because it doesn't provide enough resistance. Got some dumbbells ordered from a local supply house. Won't be in for a couple weeks. Sold my dining room furniture to make room for a power rack and bench. Supposed to be here in a week or so.

Nice to see you getting a set up. I'm with you on the how long it's gonna take to get here. I've one of those multis/totals (donated to me). Ok for a couple of movements is all. I'll still look out for a commercial pulley machine

Monday
Today's workout sponsored by the number 12 and the word ouch. Well that was 'interesting'. *I had it all to myself and managed to fall over and take a small chunk of skin of the left hand outside palm on Hip belt squats. I was lucky I'd not broken anything although I'm gonna have a couple of bruises. I 'got back on the horse' asap and did what needed to be done.

Hip Belt Squats*
65kg x 12, 125kg x 12 (both sets up on blocks), 185kg... fall over. Treat wound. Adjust belt / strap. Lift from floor x 12 reps. For safeties sake the new bar can't come quick enough.

Leg Press
145kg x 12 reps, 265kg x 12 reps, adjusted the seat - pushed from the safeties (see not fkin hurting yourself while training alone behind steel doors) 385kg x 12 reps

Leg Extensions
5, 10, 15 plates and then the stack x 12 reps

Standing Leg Curls
Leaning a little to the side (not forward as that's cheating) as it keeps the pad on the calf
2p, 3p and 4p x 12 reps

I added my Pullums bar to the leg press to see if I could load tons of weight on it in the future. I can. Sweet.

Tuesday
Had a chat with a buddy online and we've challenged each other. So mine is to do speed bench work and see if I can hit 165kg and close a Ironmind CoC 3.5 gripper right handed before go back to work (say 10 weeks right now). With that in mind

Close Grip Bench Press
to 87-kilos x 3 and then 3 x 6 fast reps.

Two Hand Pinch
to 107.7-kilos x 8 x 1 reps

Gripper work later

Back
Top Bottom