Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training under Covid-19 conditions

Friday
@ Powerhouse Gym
Nice chill session with the crew.
Lat Pulldowns
Using new handles
1/2 stack x 16 reps, 3/4 stack x 16 reps, stack x 8 reps

Close Grip Bench Press
to 150-kilos x 5 x 1 reps

Bwt: 22st 13lbs/321lbs

bro nice lineup, let do grip when you come to texas. once i get insurance settlement gonna send yo gas money to drive down

bro nice lineup, let do grip when you come to texas. once i get insurance settlement gonna send yo gas money to drive down

I gotta learn to swim that ocean first but I'd be up for it

I've been battling the cough too but it's not helping keep people away, lol. I hope other guys see the type of cycles you run and start to rethink their plans. It is crazy how strong you are and chose to run something like anavar with proviron while dudes out there are thinking they need a gram of tren.

I've been battling the cough too but it's not helping keep people away, lol. I hope other guys see the type of cycles you run and start to rethink their plans. It is crazy how strong you are and chose to run something like anavar with proviron while dudes out there are thinking they need a gram of tren.

You make a great point brother

Those were two separate cycles.

The issue is most dudes are in the 'NOW' whereas 90% of my strength is from the TIME. Like 42 years of lifting.

The coughs LOADS better already. Deffo been catching up on lost sleep.

Monday
@ my gym. Hanging out my ass today. Bloated/windy and cough almost but not quite gone. Took 90 minutes and the shoulder issue was a bitch at the bottom of the Hatfield Squats

Hatfield Squats
to 265-kilos x 2. Failed due to the pain

45-degree Leg Press
4-inch pad for first two sets (hole 3)
195-kilos x 8 reps, 425-kilos x 8 reps, 600-kilos x no pad, H1 on seat 600-kilos x 8 reps (tried H3 and got 1)

Leg Extension
stack +11.25-kilos x 7 reps

Lying Leg Curls
9p +2.5-kilos x 7 reps

Bwt: 321.4lbs. Bloat made belt a doozy to do up

Tuesday
Head on and in the right place. By the end my triceps were FRIED lol
Seated Press
to 102.5-kilos x 5 reps

Hammer DB Curls
to 80-kilos x 4 reps @

Skull Crushers
to 69-kilos x 7 reps + 16 reps 9p on pressdowns

Wednesday
Grip workout today as GF having breast cancer re-screening
Two Hand Pinch
27.7-kilos (base weight of the set up as I have it) x 8 reps, 57.7-kilos x 8 reps, 72.7-kilos x 8 reps. I'm gonna stay with the 8 reps volume range until it's around 90-kilos/198lbs or so

Vulcan Gripper and other Grippers
1/1 x 8 reps @, 3/3 x 3 reps @,
L/H: 5/6 x 1, N. TnG then a Ironmind CoC 3 x 1 (older model) and N (newer model) and back to 5/6 x VVN
R/H: 5/5 x 1 , 6/6 x 1, 6/7 x N, CoC3 x 1 (older), x 1 (newer), 6/6 x VN and then a Beefbuilder Elite x 1

David Horne Fence Post List
set up +20-kilos x 5 reps @, +40-kilos x 3 reps @ and +60-kilos x 3 reps @. All easy. I've done what was the WR in training before. the current WR is 130-kilos or so. I'll aim for that

Bwt: 323.4lbs

Friday
Close Grip Bench Press
to 155-kilos/341lbs x 4 x 1 reps (2 was easy)

Fence Post Lift
Bought the Fence Post kit to see where I could go to.
to set up +110-kilos x 3 x 1 reps

Bwt: 324.5lbs

Monday
@ my gym
Pummeled new heavy bag for a minute just cos lol

Lever Squat
to 235-kilos x 5 reps

Iso Lever Leg Press
1 at a time to 135-kilos x 8 reps

Leg Extensions
to stack +11.25-kilos x 8 reps (heavy!!)

s/s

Lying Leg Curls
to 9 +2.5-kilos x 8 reps

Bwt: 320lbs on my scales

Tuesday
@ home gym. Feeling the arm pump - forearms 16.5-inches and right upper arm 20.25-inches

Seated Press
to 102.5-kilos x 6 reps

Hammer DB Curls
to 80-kilos x 5 reps @

Skull Crushers
to 69-kilos x 8 reps +9p x 16 reps TPD

Thursday
Putting the work in. @ my home gym. Only issue (f**ked me on grippers) was I've either got a small skin tear or a splinter right in the crease of my left finger. Gonna root it or wrap it later.

Two Hand Pinch
to 75.7-kilos x 8 reps

Vulcan Gripper
All over the place due to finger

Fence Post Lift
work time so to +100-kilos x 5 x 1 reps @

Bwt: 323.4lbs

Friday
@ Powerhouse
Close Grip Bench Press
to 152.5-kilos x 5 reps

s/s

Low Cable Row
to stack +2 stacker plates x 16

Bwt: 23st 1lb

Monday
@ Powerhouse
Power Squat Machine
470-kilos / 1036lbs x 4 reps (all time PB). I MIGHT be able to get 490-kilos on it

Leg Press
to 610-kilos x 8 reps

Seated leg Curls
to stack x 20 reps

s/s

Leg Extensions
to stack x 20 reps

Bwt: 23st

Friday
@ Powerhouse
Close Grip Bench Press
to 152.5-kilos x 5 reps

s/s

Low Cable Row
to stack +2 stacker plates x 16

Bwt: 23st 1lb

Monday
@ Powerhouse
Power Squat Machine
470-kilos / 1036lbs x 4 reps (all time PB). I MIGHT be able to get 490-kilos on it

Leg Press
to 610-kilos x 8 reps

Seated leg Curls
to stack x 20 reps

s/s

Leg Extensions
to stack x 20 reps

Bwt: 23st

610kg leg press!!! you're a beast Mobster.

Are you running any PED's currently? I can't remember if you are or were recently taking about something planned for the future. Not that you need them because your lifts are ridiculous, lol.

Back
Top Bottom