Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training under Covid-19 conditions

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Thursday
It's still shoulders and arms so we make do with what we have. Paul brought over a light EZ bar, 4 dumbbells, 2 kettlebells and a few other bits. Added to what I have we can make do.

Seated Press in the power rack
The only olympic bar I have here was made for me by Pullum Sports and is deliberately over long so weighs 27kg so I adjusted the weight. It's gonna take a while to get used to the changes so we held back from the usual levels.
60kg x 8 reps, 80kg x 8 reps, 100kg x 4 reps

Hammer Curls (weight does not inc handle (feels kinda thin) and collars)
10, 20 and 30kg x 8 reps. I think we can get these to about 40kg / 88lbs so once I'm there it'll be volume and reps

s/s

Lying Tricep Extensions (used the bench)
20+kg x 8 reps, 60kg (too heavy) x a few so dropped to 45kg or so x 12 reps (this will be tweaked). Slight tweak from the bar in my left wrist so I might wrap it. I also didn't use elbow sleeves. I thin k I've done 70kg on this before so that'll be the aim

Workout was 55mins (much quicker than normal)

Thursday
It's still shoulders and arms so we make do with what we have. Paul brought over a light EZ bar, 4 dumbbells, 2 kettlebells and a few other bits. Added to what I have we can make do.

Seated Press in the power rack
The only olympic bar I have here was made for me by Pullum Sports and is deliberately over long so weighs 27kg so I adjusted the weight. It's gonna take a while to get used to the changes so we held back from the usual levels.
60kg x 8 reps, 80kg x 8 reps, 100kg x 4 reps

Hammer Curls (weight does not inc handle (feels kinda thin) and collars)
10, 20 and 30kg x 8 reps. I think we can get these to about 40kg / 88lbs so once I'm there it'll be volume and reps

s/s

Lying Tricep Extensions (used the bench)
20+kg x 8 reps, 60kg (too heavy) x a few so dropped to 45kg or so x 12 reps (this will be tweaked). Slight tweak from the bar in my left wrist so I might wrap it. I also didn't use elbow sleeves. I thin k I've done 70kg on this before so that'll be the aim

Workout was 55mins (much quicker than normal)

Great stuff, for me not much has changed as full setup at home. Did back and biceps. Just get some foods is more difficult

I need to get my ass into gear with my home workouts. I've only been going twice a week for a couple months because my child has been sick. Then she gets better and gym closes. Haven't worked out in weeks. Longest break I've taken in years. I have lost a lot of size and I wasn't huge to begin with.

I need to get my ass into gear with my home workouts. I've only been going twice a week for a couple months because my child has been sick. Then she gets better and gym closes. Haven't worked out in weeks. Longest break I've taken in years. I have lost a lot of size and I wasn't huge to begin with.

You'll gain back 90% real quick as soon as things settle down.

i'm noticing a lot of people out in nature lately. fishing, bird watching, taking pictures, hiking, bicycling. pretty much you have 2 choices, you can sit home and stress watching tv, or you can get out there and enjoy nature.

also those who have home gyms look like geniuses right now and are making a lot of new friends all of a sudden :)

I've made at least 2 ha ha.

Friday
Close Grip Bench Press
on my 40mm thick non revolving 27kg bar in my power rack. Nothing crazy just
to 140kg or so x 6 x 1 reps. Just looking to maintain at the mo

Pulldowns on a V-Fit multi-gym
sets of 15 x 1/2, 3/4 and all bar 1 plate (about 90kg resistance according to the spec)

Fence post - grip lift
sets of 4 x 40kg, 60kg, 80kg and 90kg with either hand.

Its been a struggle for me, but I am so afraid that if I take 3 or 4 weeks off I won't be able to get started again once the gyms open again. I built a pull-up bar and dip station out of 2x4s and metal conduit. My wife was pissed that I bolted it to the side of the house but she got over it.

Its been a struggle for me, but I am so afraid that if I take 3 or 4 weeks off I won't be able to get started again once the gyms open again. I built a pull-up bar and dip station out of 2x4s and metal conduit. My wife was pissed that I bolted it to the side of the house but she got over it.

Damn right. Plus it'll keep you sane.

i'm noticing a lot of people out in nature lately. fishing, bird watching, taking pictures, hiking, bicycling. pretty much you have 2 choices, you can sit home and stress watching tv, or you can get out there and enjoy nature.

also those who have home gyms look like geniuses right now and are making a lot of new friends all of a sudden :)
You're right about that. I put together a home gym the last two weeks and managed to round up some shit before it all got taken by everyone. Now all the sudden all my unless buddies want to "hang out" so they can get workouts in

I feel you man, it's been about 3 weeks for me and I feel like a fat lazy slob.

I have no kind of home gym at all so I'm struggling. I've got to get off my ass this week and get creative so I can get some workouts in.

Good luck bro, hopefully shit will get back to normal soon.

So, hopefully, tomorrow I've arranged for two lads I know to go collect the machine (assuming there's no issues on travelling) plus an additional 6 x 25kg (150kg/330lbs) in plates for £600 (about $800). That'll take my weights to around 520+kg

So, hopefully, tomorrow I've arranged for two lads I know to go collect the machine (assuming there's no issues on travelling) plus an additional 6 x 25kg (150kg/330lbs) in plates for £600 (about $800). That'll take my weights to around 520+kg

$800? With 3 months of paid leave, make it rain

Monday
Hip belt squats (leg press to be collected after 1pm)
to 180-kilos standing on 3 blocks x 12 reps. The canvas strap bites into the ass but needs must

Standing leg curls using the leg extension machine
to all of 3.5p x 2 x 20 reps (done as strict as possible)

Leg Extensions
to 15p x 20 reps

Back
Top Bottom