Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training while on test

mcCardySon

Registered
Guys how many days a week is ok to train while running 600 mg of test tuesday and saturday (300mg per shot) right now I'm training 5 days a week but I feel like a beast and I would like to do 7 days of training , do you think if working on different muscle groups is possible? or I might be prone to an injury, thank you.

depends on how old you are and what kind of workouts are you talking about

when i was a teen i could workout 6-7 days a week no problem.. as you get older the body will break down with that sort of schedule

volume matters too. no way can you hit 30 sets a day 7X a week. you would start noticing joint issues and soft tissue problems

Remember that when you are in the gym, you are actually breaking your muscles down. It's when you rest and recover that your muscles actually grow.

Even if you aren't training the same muscle groups back to back, your central nervous system is going to get fried training every day. 5-6 days per week training is best. 6 being the absolute max.

Get in, hit it hard and then get out. Quality of workouts, over quantity.

I can train pretty much every day once it kicks in. Probably not a great idea in the long run. The body, bones, joints, etc still need rest and recovery time. It's just so damn hard
not to train when you are on the sauce.

Guys how many days a week is ok to train while running 600 mg of test tuesday and saturday (300mg per shot) right now I'm training 5 days a week but I feel like a beast and I would like to do 7 days of training , do you think if working on different muscle groups is possible? or I might be prone to an injury, thank you.

lol when im in cycle i train 2x per day 6 days a week
monday+ thusday am cardio abs chest pm arms
tues. frid am cardio sholders pm back
wed sat am cardio pm legs

- - - Updated - - -

when i come off i go to a normal 6 day split but still do cardio and i do abs mwf with the cardio

You need to recover to grow so just listen to your body. 6 days may be fine for you but if you feel like you need a break then take it. You wont lose your gains from taking a few days or even a week off the gym. It can actually be very beneficial to do that or run a deload week. Guys are obsessed with this idea that they will "lose gains". Steve fasts for 10-11 days a few times per year and is proof that isn't true.

Back
Top Bottom