Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation Log

If you run the Triple Stack then HCGenerate would be a good PCT. You can certainly run HCGenerate anytime as a female though. You would get a nice boost in libido with the increased natural test levels. As for just Nutrobal, you do not need anything as far as a PCT.

Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It does not effect testosterone production in any way so no PCT is needed.

The triple stack is cardarine + s4 + ostarine.

Although cardarine is marketed as a SARM, it actually is a PPAR up regulator and non-hormonal. No PCT is required after using cardarine.

SARMS such as S4 and ostarine are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

ok thanks you guys. I am odering Triple Stack and another Nutrabol tomorrow from Sarms1. A couple other things I might use too. I want it all here as I need it.

Should I use the HCGenerate during my cycle also or just after?
I have naturally high test level and would like to keep it that way. Very juicy hormone.

Would adding N2Slin and Yohimflame be advised? I am after considerable fatloss.
I expect some loose skin because of my age and carrying this weight around for so long. Wondering if anyone has ideas about products for skin tightening?

*Whole dose, 25 mg first thing today. Felt a dip and kind of goofy but I think its my body shifting into Ketosis. I read that true Ketosis can only be acheived through water fasting. True?
I have done this before. No carbs first week but adding 5 grams per week after acheiving Ketosis. Using Keto stix.. I got up to 50 carbs a day of very clean carbs and was still turning stix purple, still burning fat. For this run I will stick to protocol laid out here.
Another great recovery from working and conditioning today.

I know Im talking a lot but I am investing in and preparing to succeed.
I am all in.

MzJ

1. It is not a necessity to take HCGenerate with your SARMS, but it would be very beneficial.

2. You can definitely use N2Slin and Yohimflame - if you are after a recomp they will definitely be very useful.

3. For skin tightening and recovery you can use Coconut Oil - just apply it on the skin, and it will help it get recovered and be healthier.

1. If you can afford it, the best way to use HCGenerate is to run HCGenerate throughout your SARMS cycle at 5 capsules/day and then use HCGenerate ES as a mini PCT after your SARMS cycle. If you can't afford that - just use HCGenerate ES as a mini PCT.

2. n2slin is my favourite product from n2bm.com Check out this article on N2slin and how N2slin works brother -> https://www.evolutionary.org/n2slin-fat-loss-supplement

It basically works like this -

No one will question that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is they are anabolic to BOTH muscle and fat cells.

What N2slin does is increases muscle insulin sensitivity. This helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

The best way to use n2slin is to take 2 tablets 30-45 minutes before meals.

Thanks so much for all the input! I did read up on both products. Interesting products and can't wait to try. I think I will begin them now so I can measure results more clearly.

I will run the HCGenerate through the cycle and HCGenerateES for PCT. Depending on how it goes I will run an 8 week cycle. Not sparing any expense on anything with this one.
I want to do well.
I will be bathing my entire body in Yohimflame. Ha! Just kidding. .... but I did get the buy 2 get 1. Very curious about it.
I have made many hard changes in the last 2 years. Mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Now, I choose not to get old wishing I had given my all to be the best version of myself I can create. All the time. In all areas.

Full dose Nutrobal 25mg this morning. Energy and stamina is improved and body feels like its settling in. My ability to recover from just about everything is still improving.
My very cleaned up and improved diet is also giving me new strength and endurance.

MzJ SKIN!! Improving all over. I look healthier. I am stronger and my diaphragm and hip is staying very stable.
But I did experience great hunger for several days. Ate too much. It has leveled out. Reasserting resolve.
Not eating on time exacerbates the hunger surge in the evening.
Eating on time. Its coming back to me.
Preparing mentally and physically to possibly be able to move a little harder and to be able to recover even faster as I research the Triple Stack.

MzJ

I am really looking forward to hearing updates as you add the new products N2Slin and Yohimflame to your routine.

Really glad to hear the Nutrobal has continued to be very effective.

The Triple Stack will definitely help with recovery and going harder. You will be very pleased.

I didn't see that. I only saw 20% off a bottle. Already ordered but Please direct me to the correct page if I can get 50% off and thankyou.

25mg. Nutrobal Morning.
I have heard it mentioned that it is best to split dose AND that it doesn't matter. Can someone clarify?

the increasing stability below and in diaphragm is allowing me to identify more clearly what the pattern is in my shoulder.
Recovery has definitely picked up momentum.
Very excited.

Waiting for N2Slin and Yohimflame.

Loving the sheer attention to detail in this log. It's inspiring to read someone break it down into small pieces like you do. You seem extremely well attuned with your mind and body, and I look forward to following your progress. Great job thus far, keep it up!!!

Loving the sheer attention to detail in this log. It's inspiring to read someone break it down into small pieces like you do. You seem extremely well attuned with your mind and body, and I look forward to following your progress. Great job thus far, keep it up!!!

great feedback. evo is the place to learn from each other

x2 on this. I haven't seen someone put so much time and effort into a log before. @Jill reminds me a lot of myself.

Here's a link to an old pre-contest training log of mine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...muskate-s-pre-contest-training-log-40720.html

Thanks for the encouragement Feeling my way back into the lifestyle. There is a stabilizing effect emotionally and mentally in the structure and discipline .
I find It can be isolating too I remember. These boards are good.

So after examining packages at Sarms1, I think I will be ordering each chemical separately. Big savings on bulk.

25 mg Nutrobal at 6am yesterday and today. I am on a roll with it.
Having hot flashes and some moments of weakness but the gains in strength and ability to recover are holding
Reading and rereading dosing and other research.

Eating earlier is helping me keep on time with meals. Stumbling around with the food. I am impatient over this.
My work is so physical I am having trouble tolerating the weakness and brain fog. Tweaking my schedule and rest times.
I want to be through it and comfortable before I start research on Triple Stack.

I fell down hard. It scared the crap out of me. I have never felt broken like that.
I am measuring more than my food here.

I am trying to learn here how to lay a foundation to even start from.

MzJ

#I read a post on the board that moved me. It was about great loss and beginning again. Transparency is good.

Another great update. To answer your dosing question from a previous post about Nutrobal, it is just a personal preference. The half life is long enough that whether you split the dose or not will not effect how well it works.

Some people prefer to dose all in the AM to get the increase in appetite or just because they wake up hungry at night.

Some people prefer to dose all in the PM because when they take in the AM they feel lethargic.

Some people just prefer to split the dose.

In the end it is what works best for you!

Another great update. To answer your dosing question from a previous post about Nutrobal, it is just a personal preference. The half life is long enough that whether you split the dose or not will not effect how well it works.

Some people prefer to dose all in the AM to get the increase in appetite or just because they wake up hungry at night.

Some people prefer to dose all in the PM because when they take in the AM they feel lethargic.

Some people just prefer to split the dose.

In the end it is what works best for you!

Thanks. I may try the evening.
I am noticing less energy during the day. "Stronger but "laid back".
I started drinking more coffee in the morning as a result. I think that's what's driving the hot flashes. On HRT so those are balanced.
Have you had any females report this also on Nutrobal?
Also swollen eyes in the morning. It settles out as the day progress's but never goes away completely.
I haven't seen this reported anywhere.

I worked on 2 of my toughest clients yesterday. Big guys. I don't normally do that. 2 hour sessions.
I also swam and walked 2 miles hard.
I was feelin it. Injury was talking to me. I was tired and worried.
I am fine this morning! Recovered completely. Very, very happy. Gratitude.

Loving Nutrobal.
N2Slin and Yohimflame is shipped. Cant wait.
Will add Triple Stack 2nd week of August.

MzJ

Back
Top Bottom