Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transitioning due to the COVID virus

gbino

Registered
Hello all,
I was in the middle of a blast (dietting down). All gyms in my area closed (just ordered some dumbbells for at home) I decided to transition into a cruise and blast again when gyms open up again. Now because I was in the meat of a cutting diet I am a little confused as to what the best way would be to transition into a cruise. I'm assuming bump cals to maintenance?
In need of an opinion.

STATS:
26 yr
5'10
220 pounds

BLAST:
800mg test400
600mg masteron
600mg tren E
/ week

CRUISE:
test E 150mg / week

DIET:
started at roughly 243 pounds: 3800 cals - 376 protein - 375 carbs - 93 fat w/ cardio 30m 4-5x a week
after 12 weeks I dropped to around 220 pounds and gradually worked my way to eating
2500 cals - 360 protein - 154 carbs - 55 dat w/ 40m cardio 6x a week

Note this is my first time working without a coach so just looking for some guidance. Anything would be helpful thanks!!

bro..welcome to evo....

... thats a good cycle....but i would add some aromasin and n2guard...as well as some ostazol ...and your PCT?

I would've cut cardio a half,and start slowly adding carbs only on my training days and preferably pre or post workout and keep track of my bodyweight.When you find your REAL maintenance calories things get way easy and you can implement the style of diet you like and can keep up with.

what exa tly is the goal here? still cutting?

I honestly just want to maintain as I am right now until this blows over. I will continue my diet again in june - july hopefully. I think cutting on a cruise given that I don't have access to a gym would result in some muscle loss.

- - - Updated - - -

I would've cut cardio a half,and start slowly adding carbs only on my training days and preferably pre or post workout and keep track of my bodyweight.When you find your REAL maintenance calories things get way easy and you can implement the style of diet you like and can keep up with.

That's what I was thinking. Slowly upping cals as I slowly lower gear.

Back
Top Bottom