Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transitioning from Tren E to A

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Transitioning from Tren E to A

So I've been injecting Tren E for 6 weeks at 500mg/week but due to severe sides I have to give it up and switch to Ace on which I felt perfectly fine before.
    Ace needs about 4 weeks to fully peak in blood and kick in while E needs about 8 as far as I know.
    Considering this, how will my Ace kick-in time be affected by my Tren E 6 weeks build up so far? Will it require less time to peak and kick in or I'll still need to wait the full 4-6 weeks for it to reach stable levels?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    neither is true

E peaks more like 5 weeks and ace about 10-14 days

you are over thinking this. tren is super strong and running 500mg a week is ridiculous, that is why you have severe sides
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    neither is true

you are over thinking this. tren is super strong and running 500mg a week is ridiculous, that is why you have severe sides
    How come when I ran E before I always noticed physical changes only after 10 weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

neither is true

Also how come I've ran up to 600mg of Ace per week and I never had one side bar ocassional,very rare low blood sugar feeling and nothing but great results?

- - - Updated - - -

neither is true

I'm sorry but your theory may be too general to be particularly relevant, Tren sides are dictated not just by dosage but by individual and ester, I've had enough experience with both Ace and E to know this now.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    neither is true

Hope you also realise 500mg Tren E is 350mg of actual Tren which is considered a low-medium dose, nowhere near ridiculous by any stretch.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey bro, stop pinning tren E. Start the ace when you would have been due for your next E shot... i have done this in the past with no issues.

The 2 weeks or so it takes for the ace to build up will coincide pretty nicely with the 2 weeks or so it will take for the E to clear

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by calindan2013 View Post
    How come when I ran E before I always noticed physical changes only after 10 weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

Also how come I've ran up to 600mg of Ace per week and I never had one side bar ocassional,very rare low blood sugar feeling and nothing but great results?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but your theory may be too general to be particularly relevant, Tren sides are dictated not just by dosage but by individual and ester, I've had enough experience with both Ace and E to know this now.
    So what's your theory / experience as to why you've had sides?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    So what's your theory / experience as to why you've had sides?
    You can read my last line for that. Just stated it. And it's not a theory either.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the more you use tren the more insulin resistant you will get

that is a fact. so if you keep using it at 500mg a week going forward you will really screw yourself up

as far as why you got results at 10 weeks on tren, of course the more steroids you run for longer the more results you will get, but that doesn't mean you SHOULD. rome was not built overnight and that is something i preach. since tren is extremely inflammatory the damage you are doing inside of you is going to catch up to you if you run tren 10+ weeks over and over. it isn't a coincidence we have bodybuilders dying left and right in their 40's and 50's who have abused tren and other steroids. you are playing with fire and def shortening your lifespan
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the more you use tren the more insulin resistant you will get

that is a fact. so if you keep using it at 500mg a week going forward you will really screw yourself up

as far as why you got results at 10 weeks on tren, of course the more steroids you run for longer the more results you will get, but that doesn't mean you SHOULD. rome was not built overnight and that is something i preach. since tren is extremely inflammatory the damage you are doing inside of you is going to catch up to you if you run tren 10+ weeks over and over. it isn't a coincidence we have bodybuilders dying left and right in their 40's and 50's who have abused tren and other steroids. you are playing with fire and def shortening your lifespan
    I perfectly get what you mean and I agree. I knew those risks since long ago. I went to doc and my bloodwork is all good except cholesterol which is very high, she said risk of heart attack or stroke.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just switch over its not that big of a deal. If you were switching the other way around it would take more planning.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast