Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transitioning from Tren E to A

calindan2013

So I've been injecting Tren E for 6 weeks at 500mg/week but due to severe sides I have to give it up and switch to Ace on which I felt perfectly fine before.
Ace needs about 4 weeks to fully peak in blood and kick in while E needs about 8 as far as I know.
Considering this, how will my Ace kick-in time be affected by my Tren E 6 weeks build up so far? Will it require less time to peak and kick in or I'll still need to wait the full 4-6 weeks for it to reach stable levels?

neither is true

E peaks more like 5 weeks and ace about 10-14 days

you are over thinking this. tren is super strong and running 500mg a week is ridiculous, that is why you have severe sides

neither is true

you are over thinking this. tren is super strong and running 500mg a week is ridiculous, that is why you have severe sides

How come when I ran E before I always noticed physical changes only after 10 weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

neither is true

Also how come I've ran up to 600mg of Ace per week and I never had one side bar ocassional,very rare low blood sugar feeling and nothing but great results?

- - - Updated - - -

neither is true

I'm sorry but your theory may be too general to be particularly relevant, Tren sides are dictated not just by dosage but by individual and ester, I've had enough experience with both Ace and E to know this now.

neither is true

Hope you also realise 500mg Tren E is 350mg of actual Tren which is considered a low-medium dose, nowhere near ridiculous by any stretch.

Hey bro, stop pinning tren E. Start the ace when you would have been due for your next E shot... i have done this in the past with no issues.

The 2 weeks or so it takes for the ace to build up will coincide pretty nicely with the 2 weeks or so it will take for the E to clear

How come when I ran E before I always noticed physical changes only after 10 weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

Also how come I've ran up to 600mg of Ace per week and I never had one side bar ocassional,very rare low blood sugar feeling and nothing but great results?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but your theory may be too general to be particularly relevant, Tren sides are dictated not just by dosage but by individual and ester, I've had enough experience with both Ace and E to know this now.

So what's your theory / experience as to why you've had sides?

the more you use tren the more insulin resistant you will get

that is a fact. so if you keep using it at 500mg a week going forward you will really screw yourself up

as far as why you got results at 10 weeks on tren, of course the more steroids you run for longer the more results you will get, but that doesn't mean you SHOULD. rome was not built overnight and that is something i preach. since tren is extremely inflammatory the damage you are doing inside of you is going to catch up to you if you run tren 10+ weeks over and over. it isn't a coincidence we have bodybuilders dying left and right in their 40's and 50's who have abused tren and other steroids. you are playing with fire and def shortening your lifespan

the more you use tren the more insulin resistant you will get

that is a fact. so if you keep using it at 500mg a week going forward you will really screw yourself up

as far as why you got results at 10 weeks on tren, of course the more steroids you run for longer the more results you will get, but that doesn't mean you SHOULD. rome was not built overnight and that is something i preach. since tren is extremely inflammatory the damage you are doing inside of you is going to catch up to you if you run tren 10+ weeks over and over. it isn't a coincidence we have bodybuilders dying left and right in their 40's and 50's who have abused tren and other steroids. you are playing with fire and def shortening your lifespan

I perfectly get what you mean and I agree. I knew those risks since long ago. I went to doc and my bloodwork is all good except cholesterol which is very high, she said risk of heart attack or stroke.

I perfectly get what you mean and I agree. I knew those risks since long ago. I went to doc and my bloodwork is all good except cholesterol which is very high, she said risk of heart attack or stroke.

This isn't sounding alarm bells? I dont think anyone in their right mind is going to cosign on 500 mg of tren as being a great idea. Very high cholesterol is not good and A, means your blood work is not good and B, be a sign that its time to take a break.

Switching isnt going to help you. Tren will affect you differently the more you run it. I used to have zero sides on tren. Now I cant and wont run the shit. Also 500mg is way too much

Back
Top Bottom