Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

travel with sarms?

IncredibleCarr

Registered
I have to go to east coast for work and I am planning to carry on and check in 1 small bag. Can I put my sarms in the checked in bag and not worry or is there a chance it is opened and they bust me for the sarms? Anyone ever try it? I am in LA and travelling to NY and flight is redeye nonstop, also will sarms be safe at that altitude?

I have to go to east coast for work and I am planning to carry on and check in 1 small bag. Can I put my sarms in the checked in bag and not worry or is there a chance it is opened and they bust me for the sarms? Anyone ever try it? I am in LA and travelling to NY and flight is redeye nonstop, also will sarms be safe at that altitude?

I wouldnt travel with the liquids, at least put them in caps temp

I've traveled with them in a checked bag before. Never had a problem myself. If its domestic I wouodnt worry. International I wouodnt risk it because of customs

Also altitude is a non-issue

I've traveled with them in a checked bag before. Never had a problem myself. If its domestic I wouodnt worry. International I wouodnt risk it because of customs

Also altitude is a non-issue

This 100%. I travel domestic all the time. Just make sure its checked and you shouldn't have an issue. You are obviously asking for trouble with liquid in a carry on.

Most TSA agents probably don't know what SARMs are. You can buy fat burners from Walmart that come in similar bottles. But the chances of them opening your checked bag because of it is slim to none anyway

i know a lot of people that havent had any trouble... you cant ever say with certainty but you should be ok

This 100%. I travel domestic all the time. Just make sure its checked and you shouldn't have an issue. You are obviously asking for trouble with liquid in a carry on.

Most TSA agents probably don't know what SARMs are. You can buy fat burners from Walmart that come in similar bottles. But the chances of them opening your checked bag because of it is slim to none anyway

bro doesn't temperature in cabin change? also how about going into plane, what if it is super cold or hot outside and it sits out there for a couple hours

I don't think anyone is getting busted for possession of SARMS, only guys dealing in them are being busted for selling them. You maybe OK.

Just saying cause I did this. I went to vegas for a business trip and I put my liquid gw and my liquid rad into vegetarian capsules. Placed them along with some pain relievers(acetaminophen) into the pain reliever bottle. All in my carry on and no issues. Mind you I had to do the math for exactly how many days of it I would need, and added two extra days worth just in case.

Really comes down to is it worth getting caught or held when traveling for work over missing a week of sarms?

If you are staying at a hotel as someone else mentioned why not just ship a package care of yourself to the hotel and leave no return address or a phony one?

That way they arrive you grab them at the desk and you are all set. You can even call the hotel a couple days before and say you are having a package delivered can they hold it.

Id do that before id carry anything in my possession on a flight.

Back
Top Bottom