Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

traveling with peptides

Lawyerguy1

Growing Brother
Hey, this is in a similar vein to the post earlier today about plane travel with steroids. What about traveling with peptides? As I understand it they aren't illegal or scheduled, but in the same respect I'd be nervous about having syringes and vials in my checked luggage. The vials are unmarked, after all. I know I could mail but that's incredibly inconvenient. My GF is a flight attendant so we get free travel benefits, we can do 1 to multi-day trips basically whenever we're both free. So, thoughts on plane travel with syringes and peptides?

Hey, this is in a similar vein to the post earlier today about plane travel with steroids. What about traveling with peptides? As I understand it they aren't illegal or scheduled, but in the same respect I'd be nervous about having syringes and vials in my checked luggage. The vials are unmarked, after all. I know I could mail but that's incredibly inconvenient. My GF is a flight attendant so we get free travel benefits, we can do 1 to multi-day trips basically whenever we're both free. So, thoughts on plane travel with syringes and peptides?

Logic suggests you risk the same. After all you can't prove they are peptides without testing and there you are carrying unmarked vials if they get found.

Lets start with the basics. Are you planning to travel domestically or internationally?
For domestic I wouldn't think twice about putting whatever steroids, syringes, and peptides in your CHECKED baggage without any worries whatsoever. TSA is not tasked with sniffing out steroids....they are tasked with making sure people don't bring things onto planes that can bring a plane down. Yes, there are drug sniffing dogs at many airports and baggage claim areas but they cannot detect AAS/PED's so you are fine.

If you are talking about international travel this one is tricky. I would be reluctant to carry anything because you will at the mercy of another country's laws and you may be in for a surprise depending on where you go.

Lets start with the basics. Are you planning to travel domestically or internationally?
For domestic I wouldn't think twice about putting whatever steroids, syringes, and peptides in your CHECKED baggage without any worries whatsoever. TSA is not tasked with sniffing out steroids....they are tasked with making sure people don't bring things onto planes that can bring a plane down. Yes, there are drug sniffing dogs at many airports and baggage claim areas but they cannot detect AAS/PED's so you are fine.

If you are talking about international travel this one is tricky. I would be reluctant to carry anything because you will at the mercy of another country's laws and you may be in for a surprise depending on where you go.

By surprise being someones bitch in a cell lol

Besides more than likely he's gonna but her gf in a very bad light and in the worst case she's gonna lose her job. Assuming he gets busted.

I mean - you can travel with them. Worst case they'll just confiscate it but I would remember big picture here. The whole point of a vacation is to relax. Missing your peptide injections for a day or two isn't going to make any difference big picture scenario.

I would enjoy your vacation and get back to your regular peptide dosing schedule when you get back.

to me, its never worth it... its all a "gray area" and so that means you are at the mercy of whoever feels like being a fucking prick that day...

Back
Top Bottom