Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling with SARMS?

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hey guys so I have googled this a ton but wanted expert opinions.

I have both capsule and liquid sarms (sarms1 and esarms).

Is it better to travel with liquids or capsules? Not sure the legality of them or if it matters in either form?

I will mostly be traveling in the US but also have a trip to London as well as Bulgaria coming up so any advice?

Thanks!

It's a risk no mater what you do. We can say this or that but if you got stopped and searched (it can happen leaving a country or arriving in a new one) then had said product tested it's good arguing about what we said here. Off to jail you'd potentially go.

It's a risk no mater what you do. We can say this or that but if you got stopped and searched (it can happen leaving a country or arriving in a new one) then had said product tested it's good arguing about what we said here. Off to jail you'd potentially go.

Right I guess my question is are they illegal to possess?

I know there was some back and forth on whats legal and what isnt in particular capsules vs liquids? I know the international travel will be more risky but domestic US?

Have you thought about sending them to the location where you are going to stay?
I personally would not take any risks, but I am just a pussy...

Have you thought about sending them to the location where you are going to stay?
I personally would not take any risks, but I am just a pussy...

Yea I could send to my hotel I guess im just more concerned since its work travel so im with my boss and if shit goes down thats not a good thing lol.

I can def just take a week break I guess.

Right I guess my question is are they illegal to possess?

I know there was some back and forth on whats legal and what isnt in particular capsules vs liquids? I know the international travel will be more risky but domestic US?

Even with an answer from us you'd be arguing with a border official. Best case is they bin it - worst = arrested. I'd go without for a week or plan better

the packets i wouldn't worry about when travelling domestic.. the liquids just make sure they are packed well where they don't crack cause i have had luggage spill before and they actually did not load it on the plane cause i had packed up water and i'm guessing those guys threw it and cracked it open..

I have traveled with SARMs and even oral steroids in my shaving kit. Never even had one mention of anything. But try to take a bottle of water into the gating area and best believe they gonnna make you poor that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im never a fan of traveling with anything simply because of how unpredictable the assholes at tsa are... i have a tsa pre check pass now that i bought so its generally easier with tsa... you can go get one if you look it up online, it will tell you where to go and to make an appt... they do fingerprinting and a background check and then in 30 days or less you get your pass in the mail... its good for five years before you have to renew it...

ive travelled with them in the past and had no issue... however, like i said, tsa is just unpredictable to say the least

Last edited:
im never a fan of traveling with anything simply because of how unpredictable the assholes at tsa are... i have a tsa pre check pass now that i bought so its generally easier with tsa... you can go get one if you look it up online, it will tell you where to go and to make an appt... they do fingerprinting and a background check and then in 30 days or less you get your pass in the mail... its good for five years before you have to renew it...

ive travelled with them in the past and had no issue... however, like i said, tsa is just unpredictable to say the least

Thanks Dylan yea I have TSA Pre-check.

the packets i wouldn't worry about when travelling domestic.. the liquids just make sure they are packed well where they don't crack cause i have had luggage spill before and they actually did not load it on the plane cause i had packed up water and i'm guessing those guys threw it and cracked it open..

Yea I have done the capsules in a prescription bottle in my checked bag as welll as the liquids in a TSA approved small travel container (I just squirt it into one bottle mixed together) and bring a dropper.

Just was seeing if this is actually illegal?

I will hold of internationally though.

Yea I have done the capsules in a prescription bottle in my checked bag as welll as the liquids in a TSA approved small travel container (I just squirt it into one bottle mixed together) and bring a dropper.

Just was seeing if this is actually illegal?

I will hold of internationally though.

If they are research chems then the answer is why are you carrying them - to the lab?

If they are research chems then the answer is why are you carrying them - to the lab?

I usually tell them i am dosing my rats LOL!

But in all seriousness my thing is I dont care if they take them I just want to make sure its not illegal to possess.

I can see that the SARMS bill proposed by Congress called the SARMS control act didnt pass. That was shifting them to AAS category so Class III substance.

Without that im assuming that they are "technically" legal to possess? If its not a scheduled substance I dont think there is much they can do?

I hear you Mobster better safe than sorry. My thing is I dont mind explaining what they are or having them taken from my luggage as it would be just enough for a few days. Again this would be domestic US. I just dont want to be locked up is all.

Back
Top Bottom