Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

travelling to other countries for steroids

yordates

Registered
so knock on wood, assuming this virus slow down i am planning a worldwide trip to Asia, south america, europe and parts of the mid east because i am a water softener salesman and my company has 40 some offices around the world.

now my question is for those of you who live overseas or who travel to what are my steroid options? as in what countries are steroids easily bought and legit? i know mexico has shit steroids but countries like pakistan sell it no problem

Mexico, Bulgaria, Columbia, Egypt, India, Iran, Israel, Lebanon, Moldova, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria and the Ukraine all carry almost non-existent anabolic steroid laws... i could be missing some but these were at one point countries with no laws...

on our podcast rick talks about columbia as being a place you can get pharm grade or vet quality steroids.. but keep in mind you can't buy everything. they got test, eq, but you wont' find tren or primo.

i also would be wary of even pharmacies in places like mexico, people have said they were sold fake steroids there. my advice is get in the gyms there and talk to people who can lead you in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom