Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Travelling on plane

quinnstorms22

Registered
Whats the best way that I can safely transport my test and tren, as well as syringes/needles onto the plane?

Any help is appreciated.

You're nuts. That's a federal crime. Others can advise, I wont. Simply, mail it over to where it needs be.

Carry it in your right hand, don't put in in a suitcase or a carry on. Just carry it out in the open.

Hold your coke in your left hand. Make sure you have a large amount of coke on you as well.

Finally, make sure to be really loud & obnoxious and draw a lot of attention to yourself.

Mail it to wherever you are going to be staying. Traveling with steroids is not worth the risk.

Carry it in your right hand, don't put in in a suitcase or a carry on. Just carry it out in the open.

Hold your coke in your left hand. Make sure you have a large amount of coke on you as well.

Finally, make sure to be really loud & obnoxious and draw a lot of attention to yourself.

Old school. Slip it into the pilots pocket :D

Not sure how long trip you have a head but either shoot the drugs before leaving or just mail them to the location like Muskate adviced.

even if you check them in and it is a domestic flight they can still open your suitcase if something happens.. the airport has the strictest security of any place you could go through.. why risk it?

mail them to where you are going or keep them at home

i never get these questions.. anyone that tells you its completely fine is just fucked up... you might get away with it at times... of course... but thats why its called a RANDOM search... you never know when they are going to do it...

I save an empty prescription test bottle, fill it with a mix of compounds I’m using. It has my prescription on the side. Just pack it with my toothbrush... and no issues ever.
First time they called my doctors office and asked reception if I was a patient there, I am.
No issues since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no man .. I wouldn't do this if I were you .. start injecting longer esters and finally inject the day before traveling .. take some pills with you .. slip them into a pain med bottle that already has some tabs inside .. I would make sure they're similar in size and color .. that's what I would do .. or like muskate said .. mail them to the location you're going to

Back
Top Bottom