Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Travelling winny tabs

rHuth99

Registered
hello

In a few Weeks i will be travelling to another country, and i want to take with me some tablets of Winstrol, tablets look like any other medication, just plain white tablets. Any suggestions on how to travel with them, do you think customs could give me any problems, even if i put them on a bottle of some common cold medication, because the tablets look the same.

I honestly don't know. When it comes to travelling I don't personally like to take any risks.
It's a clever trick but there's always a chance of getting busted.

I wouldn’t mess around with travelling and AAS

there are old people in the USA on 10 different medications so the problem isn't really going to be coming back through customs if you disguise them like that, it will be in other countries if you run into a dickhead customs guy who decides to open up your bottles. remember it doesn't matter if the bottles are checked in or not, they still can pick you out and check you.. my experience travelling the world is that young males are the ones they profile, just the way it is so i wouldn't take that chance.

It really would depend on what country. A lot of countries winstrol only illegal to sell. So in those countries I would think you wouldn’t even need to hide it or make it more suspicious than need be. Other countries you could end up spending the next couple years in a hell hole foriegn prison. I would find out as much as you can about the drug laws in said country and make an informed decision based on the level of risk you’re willing to take.

hello

In a few Weeks i will be travelling to another country, and i want to take with me some tablets of Winstrol, tablets look like any other medication, just plain white tablets. Any suggestions on how to travel with them, do you think customs could give me any problems, even if i put them on a bottle of some common cold medication, because the tablets look the same.
Well from experience I've done this, and never had a problem... so theres that for what its worth.

we always get these questions... look, theres no way to tell you if you will have issues or not... there's no way to know who gets randomly searched or not and there's no "good way" to hide shit... its just a risk... you have to decide if you want to take it or not... there's no guarantee on anything when it comes to that

I WOULD NOT risk that... Airports now a days don’t play around.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom