Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treating an estrogen crash

meathead2020

OK so say you just took an AI such as Arimidex or Letrozole or Aromasin and you crash the estrogen. Obviously you should halt the AI but can anything be done to bring it back up while its crashed. Would say 10 mg Dianabol help? Estrogen is so tricky and for someone like me it can wreak havoc because if mine gets high I notice anxiety and an AI almost always resolves it but when it gets low I can actually get worse anxiety and kinda am at a loss as to what to do when that happens other than just waiting it out. Any help here would be appreciated.

I would not at all advise using dianabol, or any steroid in general to try to raise your e2 via aromatizing. Just cut back the AI and let it recover.

I would not at all advise using dianabol, or any steroid in general to try to raise your e2 via aromatizing. Just cut back the AI and let it recover.

ok thanks. i think the estrogen suppressive effects of arimidex which is what i use last about 6 days. i recently reduced my test dose from 500 to 400. Not sure that will change much tho lol. As a preworkout i take a 25 mg dbol capsule once a week. so 425 mgs aromatizing compounds per week now. estrogen is so tricky. i wish they sold a device where you could finger stick yourself and get a quick reading.

you definitely wouldnt want to use dbol because your estrogen crashes... thats certainly not the answer... you would stop your ai for the time being until you level out

Back
Top Bottom