Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren

first rule of anabolics----- save the best for last.
doing tren first cycle is not a smart thing to do. but you're already in the boat so if you're going to continue then run it at 100mg eod for 6 weeks. do it preferably with prop but I'm guessing you're doing enth. make sure you have aromasin or arimadex going. super important as tren can have some harsh side effects.

my thought tho. if its only your second shot drop the tren and save it for down the road. throw in some tbol. you'll like the results. especially for a first cycle

Will doing tren EOD really mess me up that bad? Like sure I'm introducing it soon, but it's not to high of levels it'll be toxic.. Right? And I know you can get bitch tits and lactate but that's person to person based. Some people never even come close to those reactions, others can't avoid them.

to answer this. tren is bar none the most toxic compound you can put into your body. period

I will never do tren again...I think my bout with a bad tren cycle is half the reason I'm starting trt now....cjs_gymlife, did you say how old you are?

first rule of anabolics----- save the best for last.
doing tren first cycle is not a smart thing to do. but you're already in the boat so if you're going to continue then run it at 100mg eod for 6 weeks. do it preferably with prop but I'm guessing you're doing enth. make sure you have aromasin or arimadex going. super important as tren can have some harsh side effects.

my thought tho. if its only your second shot drop the tren and save it for down the road. throw in some tbol. you'll like the results. especially for a first cycle

Hey man should i run the AI during? or after? sorry this might be a stupid question..

Tren first cycle is a no-no bro. But it sounds like you hit a nerve in that leg maybe. Or if it happened in both legs who knows? Maybe it's just stiffness from a quad injection. Stretch your quad and drop the tren IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to answer this. tren is bar none the most toxic compound you can put into your body. period

Um, is that a joke? Tren may elevate BP and hammer your lipids, but it's not even CLOSE to the most toxic compound. Here's a brief list of what's more toxic:

1. Superdrol
2. Anadrol
3. Every oral PH (and he's used PHs in the past)
4. Methyltrienolone
5. M1t
6. Mibolerone
7. Halotestin

And I can go on and on

and I may be wrong but tren is non aromatization drug, the gyno one may get from tren is do to progesterone/ high prolactin levels/ control this and your fine

your first cycle and you are already going to cruise and you threw in some tren?????who got in the game.......

Um, is that a joke? Tren may elevate BP and hammer your lipids, but it's not even CLOSE to the most toxic compound. Here's a brief list of what's more toxic:

1. Superdrol
2. Anadrol
3. Every oral PH (and he's used PHs in the past)
4. Methyltrienolone
5. M1t
6. Mibolerone
7. Halotestin

And I can go on and on

I meant for injectable. Of course theres worse for orals

Hey man should i run the AI during? or after? sorry this might be a stupid question..

If you are ready to take Tren why you are asking if you need AI during or after you have no idea of nothing. Sorry Bro be prepared for your sides effects of Tren

Sent from my iPad using Tor Browser

Tren is just a compound where a lot of things can go wrong. Hence why you don't use until you have ran three + cycles so have some knowledge and can handle X situation.

But u know more then all of us of have who have been doing this for 5-10 yrs.

All the best to you buddy.

Will doing tren EOD really mess me up that bad? Like sure I'm introducing it soon, but it's not to high of levels it'll be toxic.. Right? And I know you can get bitch tits and lactate but that's person to person based. Some people never even come close to those reactions, others can't avoid them.

This is your logic to not have the needed compounds on hand to negate sides.......

This guy that I am buying it off of and listening to is the one suggesting it all. He gave me the tren for free so its not like hes making money.

just because you got it for free doesnt make it a good choice.If money is the main reason for the choice of cycles. you are going to ride a terrible path in the future of underdosed and bulk gear..and harmful cycles.

Back
Top Bottom