Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tren ace sides

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

tren ace sides

How many days at 75 eod will it take for sides to show up?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Different for everyone. I get dreams week 1 and night sweats start around week 2. Heartburn later weeks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For me, btwn 1-3 weeks. Very unpredictable depending on the person

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stilwtr74 View Post
    How many days at 75 eod will it take for sides to show up?
    maybe 2 weeks some people get them within a week. Some people don't experience the sides at all. Roll the dice brother. It's gonna be fun

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok, wasn't sure with the short ester. Thought it may only take a few days. Only thing im getting now is dizzy but im running a few things for the first time. Proviron, cabaser and tren ace. A little test too but ive ran that before.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd say give it up to 3 weeks. usually the party starts on week 1 or 2. For me week 1.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Week 2 is when I start sweating my ass off and start getting a little moody.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm a week in Tren Ace right now....no major sides, I had some chest discomfort, which has gone away.....

My last Tren cycle, I never realy sweat much.....just night sweats, and idk why by only my head would sweat.....I'd wake up with my pillow soaked, everything else dry.....For me, night sweats,heart burn, back acne,slight hair loss seemed to pop up around week 3.....

Aggression was the worse part for me, and it seems to come slowly but surely, to the point that YOU don't realize it......but looking back at my last cycle, fuckin temper and the mind games it plays on you, almost cost me my GF....It was effecting my business & after a night out, I ended up kicking my best friends ass....it was something that normally would've just been a argument, but the tren sent me over the edge......Guy hasn't spoke to me for last 9 months...

Hoping I can control that part during this run...

Be careful and WHEN you feel yourself getting out of character, remind yourself your on drugs....

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Week 1-2 for me ......end of week 1- mood begins to get unpredictable, dream heavily and I'm in trouble for soaking my side of the bed ... pillow to mid-back. Week 2- Dream heavily , sweat profusely while trying to tie my shoe, mood is in total dominance . Week 3 weird heartburn when I get hungry, sweat profusely in 69 degree room , feeling really good about myself-slight arrogance. Sex drive in full " gotta have it now mode" So yeah ....week 4 is full effect, I even bump my dose on week four , but I enjoy Tren and I respect it as well. Us Tren freaks look forward to the sides, gotta love it bros !

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    So the anger just sneaks up on you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't feel it coming, you just kinda have this moment when your fuse gete lit and you feel like destroying someone over something you'd normally ignore, and you realize the rage has arrived

I just felt like, You don't notice how much of a nutcase you were until the cycles over.....

I'd turn small disagreements into huge fights and I'd know I was going to far, but I had this devil on my shoulder telling me to keep going....

I definetley had a lot of "oh shit, wtf have I done" moments......I had to do a lot of damage control afterwards lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast