Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Blend Question

s.gentz

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
BodyBuilder
I was thinking of running this blend as part of a cycle later this year. What are your thoughts on dosing and duration. I have run tren once in the past. It was Tren ace at 350mg/wk for 8 weeks during a bulk that I logged here.
The blend is 200mg/ml from Canada Peptides on the DS site.
Tren A 50mg
Tren H 50mg
Tren E 100mg

Was thinking of 1ml Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
It will be run with primo(600), masteron(400) and test(400). Thoughts on doses for these would be appreciated as well.
This cycle will be a 12 week (was thinking tren for the last 8)lean bulk in the fall. Been dieting the last few months and plan to be around 12-13% when I start.
Eating and training are both on point.
What are thoughts on this?

I was thinking of running this blend as part of a cycle later this year. What are your thoughts on dosing and duration. I have run tren once in the past. It was Tren ace at 350mg/wk for 8 weeks during a bulk that I logged here.
The blend is 200mg/ml from Canada Peptides on the DS site.
Tren A 50mg
Tren H 50mg
Tren E 100mg

Was thinking of 1ml Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
It will be run with primo(600), masteron(400) and test(400). Thoughts on doses for these would be appreciated as well.
This cycle will be a 12 week (was thinking tren for the last 8)lean bulk in the fall. Been dieting the last few months and plan to be around 12-13% when I start.
Eating and training are both on point.
What are thoughts on this?

I like this stack, primobolan with masteron with testosterone stacked with trenbolone, you'll really get lean and hard. You can easily drop to under 8% bodyfat with the stack.
If you end up going for it, trenbolone + primobolan is one of my favorite mixes. If you want to do orals, nothing beats the anavar + winstrol combination.

I like this stack, primobolan with masteron with testosterone stacked with trenbolone, you'll really get lean and hard. You can easily drop to under 8% bodyfat with the stack.
If you end up going for it, trenbolone + primobolan is one of my favorite mixes. If you want to do orals, nothing beats the anavar + winstrol combination.

Thanks for the reply. What do you think as far as dosages for this stack? I'll def be using the anavar/winstrol combo as well. Have done this in the past with great results. I will prob try to stay around 10-11% as I feel i look better and feel better around there. If I can thicken up my waist maybe I could go lower. Have some loose skin that doesn't tighten anymore if my waist come in too much. It sucks to work so hard and have to see that. Oh well, can only work with what we have. Thakns again.

- - - Updated - - -

bro nothing special about blend, i like using tren ace

Your not gonna tell me my dosages are for pooseys?? Com'on man!! I expect more from you!!;)

Thats a great blend and I can tell you from first hand experience stacking primo and tren MULTIPLE times that is is extremely effective and you will absolutely love the results... Greg has a great selection of tren options and canada peptides is an excellent choice! You should do excellent with this

That sounds like a lot for me. Tren at 600mg a week by its self would fuck me up. I like to keep Tren 200mg or under a week.

That sounds like a lot for me. Tren at 600mg a week by its self would fuck me up. I like to keep Tren 200mg or under a week.

It's a blend that's why I was asking for guidance on dosage. Last run for me was 350/wk of ACE and i felt i could have went a little higher. I seem to be an under responder to some compounds.

That is a lot of gear man. No big issue with it but typically you see that cycle minus the primo. Now, primo is fairly mild so I don't hate it but just be aware of side effects. The tren blend itself I actually love.

never used a tren blend but i heard great feedback

I'm gonna give it a try and see how I like it. I've only used ACE but it's alot of pinning. Was getting tired of it by week 7 or so last time. This cycle will be 10 weeks total with tren the last 8. I'll prob do a log once the cycle gets underway in early september. Thanks for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a lot of gear man. No big issue with it but typically you see that cycle minus the primo. Now, primo is fairly mild so I don't hate it but just be aware of side effects. The tren blend itself I actually love.

It is a bit higher. Last time I used primo at 600/wk and felt I could have went a bit higher. Some compounds I respond great to at lower doses and some I feel I need a bit more. Not sure why this is.

I'm gonna give it a try and see how I like it. I've only used ACE but it's alot of pinning. Was getting tired of it by week 7 or so last time. This cycle will be 10 weeks total with tren the last 8. I'll prob do a log once the cycle gets underway in early september. Thanks for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a bit higher. Last time I used primo at 600/wk and felt I could have went a bit higher. Some compounds I respond great to at lower doses and some I feel I need a bit more. Not sure why this is.

keep us posted on it !

Back
Top Bottom