Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and Blood Work

brapbrap07

Buff Brother
So i finally got my blood work done while on this
Test E 300mg
Tren E 600mg
anadrol 50-100mg week 1-5

cycle and my lipids,alt, and ast are crazy high that what i normally see. I do notice that only during the morning hours my pee is darker than normal but the rest of the day it starts to SIGNIFICANTLY clear up. I will also note that the night before the blood test i didnt drink any water at night due to not waking up at all like normal. so i went in there slightly dehydrated and i pissed some pretty dark urine in the morning darker than normal on this cycle.. i'm currently on my 7th week of this cycle and not having and major side effects except for cardiovascular issues which you all know is normal.

ALT = was 46 u/l its NOW 369 U/L
AST = was 37 u/l its now 147 U/L

LIPIDS
cholesterol was 151 now 261
chol/high den lipo was 3.9 now 17.4
chol, non-hdl was 112 now 246
hdl was 39 now 15
ldl was 98 now 215
triglyceride was 70 now 154

cbc
all is the same except my
platelets, automated count
x1000/mcl which was 229 now 355

i havent got all my results in yet but just seeing if the biggest factor of the drastic changes for lipids etc was due to my lack of water the night before? i know this stuff should elevate but damn.

side note: i did legs the day before too and i was dying all new workouts..

Last edited:
your alt ast is horrible, did you use cycle-aids?
those are bloods of 490lbs obese guys bro...

guess i'm going to do a full blast of cycle aids ,double dose my liver support (morning & night), and up my cardio.

Good thing i'm not feeling like a complete piece of shit.

guess i'm going to do a full blast of cycle aids ,double dose my liver support (morning & night), and up my cardio.

Good thing i'm not feeling like a complete piece of shit.

did you use n2guard and cardarine? those are your main ones...clearly no cycle aids were used bro...hit them now...

http://www.evolutionary.org/trenbolone-cardarine-gw-and-cardio-side-effects
http://www.evolutionary.org/combating-the-cardiovascular-side-effects-of-trenbolone-with-gw-501516/

The liver enzyme elevation is due to anadrol....the poor lipid panel is due to anadrol, tren and prolly AI to some extent.

HOLY FUCK!! Your not drinking on cycle are you? I remember I was scedualed to get my bloodwork done after 4th of July weekend and was scared to see my results due to me drinking for 3 days. As I expected, my liver enzymes were a little high but NOT THAT HIGH! How has your diet been in regards to Fats? When I was on Tren I ate nothing but chicken breasts and rice and my cholesterol WENT DOWN. Your lipid panel completely went south.

Fortunatly, the liver is a very resiliant organ. These levels thou are not good.

I've been eating 12 Oz plus steaks twice a week lol.
But I'm going on a fruit and veggie blast for a week or so with only chicken and turkey for meats.

That was going to be my question, what are you Taking to Mitigate the Problems.
I had a Similar Problem with some Bloodwork, 2 Months ago, due to Halo and Tren and Aromasin.
But I still wasn't as High as you with my AST and ALT.
My HDL was at 66, which is Damn Low for me.
I'm hoping to get my New Blood Work, done 10 Days ago, tomorrow in the Mail, if not, I'll go and get it.
I'll post up the Diff between then and now............................ JP

JP many would kill for HDL of 66 bro....I mean especially ON cycle WOW!!!
I get Really Concerned when it gets that Low.
I usually run between the High 90's and the Low 100's.
The Last Blood Work before this one my HDL was 106, so a 40 Point drop gets my and my Doctors Attention............ JP

Aromasin
Liver detox & regenerator
Caber
Adding in more veggies cut out red meat

The Aromasin Trashed my Lipid Profile, I had never done it Before, and will never use it again.
I'll stick with what got me to the Dance, my Old Trusty Proviron......................... JP

Post Edit:
I meant to say Adex.
Thanks again EER !!!

Last edited:
The Aromasin Trashed my Lipid Profile, I had never done it Before, and will never use it again.
I'll stick with what got me to the Dance, my Old Trusty Proviron......................... JP

Wow I know Dex can but Aromasin...were u just running 12.5 EOD?

Wow I know Dex can but Aromasin...were u just running 12.5 EOD?

I'm Sorry, I meant to say Adex, thanks for that.
I wanted to try the Aromasin, but my Source was out, and I went with the Adex, Big Boo Boo.................... JP
P.S.
Yeah, even on Cycle my HDL is usually between 78 and 86, that's Acceptable.

Fuck thats high for liver values. I would drop that drol right away and take nac, n2guard, and a ton of water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom