Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Cardarine Crossfit cycle

5deathpunch

Novice Brother
Hey guys, long LONG time reader, first time poster. Let’s start off with specs I suppose. 33 yrs old, 195lbs, 5’10”, BMI: unknown. Long time lifter (7+ years). 3 cycles under my belt. Last two were solid due to this forum.

Here’s the subject: October I recently turned to strictly CrossFit. My goal was off cycle cardio build up in the winter months, but I fell in love with the sport and the people. Diet was so, so lately but getting strict now. I’ve gotten a little tubby due to not lifting specific groups on a regular basis but endurance has gone way up.

I’d like to do a short Tren only cycle to get close to where I used to be as far as looks. I’d run about 200mg/week with caber on hand and Cardarine is a must obviously. Opinions on if it’s going to help get “vacation ready” with the type of training I do? It’s lots of pull-ups, running, fucking burpees etc. maybe once a week we “build to a heavy ____” but I don’t see cleans and snatches building awesome tone.

Also, (sorry) would I need an estrogen blocker? I’ve watched Dylan’s videos a million times and I’m not comprehending weather or not I need anything else. I’ll obviously be taking organ protectants as this isn’t my first cycle with tren involved.

Thanks bros

Sorry, I cant help it. I’ll refrain from the jokes though.
CrossFit isn’t training, it’s exercise. Good luck avoiding injury.

Tren with the type of training you do is going to make you miserable, even with cardarine. You don’t need steroids to get “vacation” jus willpower.

tren and crossfit will not fly UNLESS you only care about your strength lifts. considering how much you will need your endurance and how much you sweat during a crossfit session you are going to fuck yourself

stick to sarms (sarms1 I has codes)

Sorry, I cant help it. I’ll refrain from the jokes though.
CrossFit isn’t training, it’s exercise. Good luck avoiding injury.
there's no reason to do that man... i dont like it either, not at all but if thats how people prefer to train then thats up to them... its best to just simply answer the question he asked or dont post on it.. i dont like it, like i said, but im not going to comment on that aspect... it doesnt do any good... im sure there's plenty of things i do, you do and everyone else does that others dont agree with but also dont make comments at

- - - Updated - - -

tren is about the worst thing you can ever do when cardio is involved...

there's no reason to do that man... i dont like it either, not at all but if thats how people prefer to train then thats up to them... its best to just simply answer the question he asked or dont post on it.. i dont like it, like i said, but im not going to comment on that aspect... it doesnt do any good... im sure there's plenty of things i do, you do and everyone else does that others dont agree with but also dont make comments at

- - - Updated - - -

tren is about the worst thing you can ever do when cardio is involved...

Ok, I will follow your advice

Tren is literally counterproductive to goals for crossfit. You want strength and endurance. Your best bet for that spud be to go with sarms

I'm with the others no this. Tren is the worst choice for your goals here. Perhaps a sarm like cardarine could really give you a leg up though.

Back
Top Bottom