Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tren and chick problems

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

tren and chick problems

Iím getting a divorce and I have needs so I am keeping a hot girlfriend on the side. The gf knows about my wife but my wife doesnít know a thing. Our divorce is mutual and pleasant so far but Iím worried it could turn ugly and lawyers get involved if my wife finds out. Also if things go sour with this gf she could turn on me too you never know
    my main problem is my ex wife from 5 years ago whom I share a kid with knows about my current situation cause my gf picks up my kids from school and that sort of thing.
    The other thing is my gf hates my ex wife cause she is worried I will get back with her after my divorce.
    I got a mean text from my ex wife saying she would take my kids away and all this stuff if I let my gf pick them up from school again and she said that I was a lousy drunk steroid abuser and all this stuff. She threatened to call my current wife and tell her everything and tell her to tell the courts about my tren/steroid use and about my prior domestic accusations (I only struck my ex wife once and that is when she flushed my steroids down the toilet). The police even came out and didnít feel like I did a thing wrong.
    This is making me nuts as it is and the tren isnít helping
    my plan is sending her a boquet to her work and try and calm her down cause I am scared, the last thing I want is to lose my kids over some steroids. If the court tests me for tren how long would it be in my ssytem and should I bworried?
    Any advice?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You a hit a womenÖ youíre scum. Find a ditch and rot away, the worlds better off without you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santayu View Post
    Iím getting a divorce and I have needs so I am keeping a hot girlfriend on the side. The gf knows about my wife but my wife doesnít know a thing. Our divorce is mutual and pleasant so far but Iím worried it could turn ugly and lawyers get involved if my wife finds out. Also if things go sour with this gf she could turn on me too you never know
    my main problem is my ex wife from 5 years ago whom I share a kid with knows about my current situation cause my gf picks up my kids from school and that sort of thing.
    The other thing is my gf hates my ex wife cause she is worried I will get back with her after my divorce.
    I got a mean text from my ex wife saying she would take my kids away and all this stuff if I let my gf pick them up from school again and she said that I was a lousy drunk steroid abuser and all this stuff. She threatened to call my current wife and tell her everything and tell her to tell the courts about my tren/steroid use and about my prior domestic accusations (I only struck my ex wife once and that is when she flushed my steroids down the toilet). The police even came out and didnít feel like I did a thing wrong.
    my plan is sending her a boquet to her work and try and calm her down cause I am scared, the last thing I want is to lose my kids over some steroids. If the court tests me for tren how long would it be in my ssytem and should I bworried?
    Any advice?
    well, probably best to stop using trenbolone if tren is what cause your issue to begin with. Stop using tren, start PCT and detox 10 caps n2guard and 1 gallon of water per day with valerian root and mild diuretics. Really cleanse out your system to be on the safe side.

If you think sending her flowers would work, do it, it's worth a shot.

but honestly your personal life seems like a mess, kids with one ex-wife, a new ex-wife, g/f on side you got to really take control of your life man.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    classic example of why men shouldn't multi task and suck at cheating on their spouses while females get away with it much easier

tren is a bad idea right now, get your shit together first and take care of your domestic responsibilities then worry about tren

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trevorisking View Post
    You a hit a womenÖ youíre scum. Find a ditch and rot away, the worlds better off without you
    i wholeheartedly agree. any man who puts their hands on a woman is a POS
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the court can test you for steroids if they suspect and tren stays in the system a few months if you use a long ester
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santayu View Post
    Any advice?
    bro sound like you a cuck beta bish.

my wife know all about mistress, no problem with her cause at the end i the dick she get to bang end of day. i gots mistress waiting for me as soon as tanker make it back to port.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dont send the ex wife flowers. She will see right through that. Also girlfriend will find out and accuse you. Remember she hates your ex wife.
    Pick up your own kids.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You hit a woman so I cannot give you any advice.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Start PCT immediately, detox, lots of water, plus N2Guard daily. Good luck

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Has a sidepiece