Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren cough alert

stretchstrong

Registered
Been using steroids for 20 years and today I experienced the dreaded tren cough for the first time. I was doing a quad shot and as soon as it went in I felt something burning so I knew something was wrong, I went through with the injury anyway and as i was injecting i could feel the cough starting. I pulled out and blood start squirting everywhere and i ran to the bathroom and started hacking and coughing. scary stuff. happen to you anyone here?

i don't recommend quad shots for tren because good chance of hitting blood. once it gets into the bloodstream it will travel to your lungs and cause this issue

also if you feel something wrong pull out right away. the more you inject the worse the cough.

and yes its happened to me but you can prevent tren cough by diluting the oil, pinning with a slin pin small amounts at a time, and avoiding bad spots

I have never had tren cough to be honest but I have not used it more than a few times. The only thing you can really do is just try to be calm as you fight through it. Some people feel like they are dying but it does pass rather quickly.

Been using steroids for 20 years and today I experienced the dreaded tren cough for the first time. I was doing a quad shot and as soon as it went in I felt something burning so I knew something was wrong, I went through with the injury anyway and as i was injecting i could feel the cough starting. I pulled out and blood start squirting everywhere and i ran to the bathroom and started hacking and coughing. scary stuff. happen to you anyone here?
tren cough alert! rotflmao...seriously? dozens of times. you've been extremely lucky

I’ve had it happen multiple times. Both from glute and quad injections. Comes with the territory

Happens all the time... Meditech tho.... Wow wish I could get my hands on that shit again.... Those gains are cartoonish at 100 Ed... Ridiculous. Not to mention it's tren cough makes all other gear / homebrew like a walk in the walk. Tren cough from 100 Meditech ace, foook. Lingering cough for a day or so it's the shit that will floor you.
Nothing else has come close to that level of gains or cough.

I had POME from a testosterone injection once, was just awful. I recall thinking "welp, this is it, fuck I didn't delete my internet history".

I had POME from a testosterone injection once, was just awful. I recall thinking "welp, this is it, fuck I didn't delete my internet history".

This is one reason why I use Tor, VPNs, incognito, and virtual machines lol

Back
Top Bottom