Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren cough prevention?

revin890

Registered
Hey guys im debating whether or not to try out tren ace on my second cycle, is it worth? and does slowly pushing on the plunge real slow help prevent or reduce the effectiveness of tren cough? and if i did do my cycle is the dosages good for bulking?

Test p 1 cc eod(12w)
tren a 1 cc ed along w/ sarms (cardarine)(6-12w)
accutane 20mg ( 12w+pct)

weight:178ibs
height:5'9
bf-12-15%

That's a shit load of tren. Assuming your Ace is dosed at 100mg/ ml? Even so, that's still quite a bit. Anyways. You didn't mention what your gear is dosed at. Please clarify.

Tren cough, although uncomfortable isn't particularly serious. Just brace yourself if you feel it coming on and sit it out until it stops. It usually only lasts 6 weeks. The best thing you can do to prevent tren cough is to supplement with cardarine gw the entire time you are using it. 20mg/day is a good dosage.

You are using WAY too much tren for a first cycle. Use 0.5cc ed.

tren a 1 cc ed/QUOTE]

You do understand that that is equivalent to 8,750mgs of Test per week, right? At that dosage, not only will you not be able to control "Tren cough," you will become the poster child for (all) Tren-related side effects.

Well said Muskate, Shovelhead and Portfolio. That is a bunch of Tren. I always say I don't know much about Tren, but I know that's enough to make an Elephant cough brothers. If I'm reading you correctly, this will be your second cycle? What did your first cycle look like?

1ml of tren is fine, just do it eod though. ed is way too much.

You are going to get tren cough, but there are things you can do to cut down on that. Main thing is to clean the needle after pushing out all the air from the syringe. You get a few drops running down the needle after you push all the air out. That tren on the outside of the needle gets to be absorbed into any veins you may push through. So use an alcohol wipe to clean it off before inserting the needle.

Keep the injection site clean, don't put sideways pressure on the syringe, take it slow.

tren a 1 cc ed/QUOTE]

You do understand that that is equivalent to 8,750mgs of Test per week, right? At that dosage, not only will you not be able to control "Tren cough," you will become the poster child for (all) Tren-related side effects.

1cc of test prop (assuming dosed at 250mg/ml) is approx 940mg/ week. That's a high dose for me, but I've heard of many guys running that. The tren dose is nuts, IMO.

nvr2lt;795001...that's enough to make an Elephant cough said:
Yeah, medically speaking, 7cc o' Tren per week could well be on par with smoking a few PCP-dipped Sherman cigarettes. And PCP was originally intended for use in elephants.

- - - Updated - - -

1cc of test prop (assuming dosed at 250mg/ml) is approx 940mg/ week. That's a high dose for me, but I've heard of many guys running that. The tren dose is nuts, IMO.

Flirting with dynamite, in my opinion.

I love Tren Ace thats all you need, the short ester gives you more bang for the money, however you don't need much, considering it is dosed at 100mg/10ml vial. I take 100mg on monday ,another on wed and another on friday for a total of 300mg, I grow like a weed, without getting all crazy.

Always take it slow ,make sure your calm, have a clear head, and your area is free of clutter then aspirate before you inject.

I would do 1 ml EOD, as clearly its a lot of tren.

Regarding tren cough - if you dont hit a blood vessel and inject it slowly, you can prevent it. Sometimes I wouldnt get tren cough for 6 weeks straight and then one not careful enough injection and I am becoming Walter White from Breaking Bad

I've done a lot of Tren A.
Sometimes, no matter how careful you are, you can't prevent it.

I always Aspirate.
But all you need to do is Nick a Vein when pulling the Needle out, and then Lookout, here in comes.

I will say this however.
The Stronger the Mg/Ml Concentration the greater the chance of Tren Cough.

I got some stuff awhile back, that was so Damn Dark, I knew it was Overdosed. (greater than 100 Mg/Ml).
Every time I did one of the Dark Ampules, I got the Tren Cough, I couldn't avoid it no matter what I did............................... JP
P.S.
So if your Tren is in Ampules instead of a Vial, be aware of that fact.

mixing your tren with another compound in the syringe helps reduce the chance of tren cough greatly

I do not think that injecting slowly makes a difference, I can always feel it coming on.. and if you do the best thing to do is pull out immediately and brace yourself .. if you continue injecting it will only be worse

Always take it slow ,make sure your calm, have a clear head, and your area is free of clutter then aspirate before you inject.

This is what I was thinking as well. Best to be in the right mindset that way if the cough comes on you just sit and chill out.

sorry i meant 1 cc eod aswell

- - - Updated - - -

so i can do 1 cc of test p and 1 cc of tren ace in one needle eod?

It's hard to prevent. Sometimes it's worse than others but at the end of the day at least you know your tren is real :)

test p1 cc eod 3 months

- - - Updated - - -

what should my dosage be? like minimal for enough significant gainz

Back
Top Bottom