Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and cramping

sub_squoch

So running ace, eq and prop, no orals, and I'm starting to get some cramping. I drink 1-2 gallons of CLEAN water per day. I use salt. I am thinking I should try taurine, potassium and magnesium - any other suggestions or dosing suggestions?

I'm on tren e,eq and test e. I just started cramping super bad a few days ago as well.. Like to the point where I can not put weight on my calves or thighs Bro...

I'm on tren e,eq and test e. I just started cramping super bad a few days ago as well.. Like to the point where I can not put weight on my calves or thighs Bro...
I've ran tren before and only had one or two cramps and it was while the mrs and I were getting down. I drink tons of water and make sure my salt intake is up. I've never actually had to take taurine or anything else so I am not really sure how much to take or what all I should be taking. I know low potassium can cause cramps. Not sure if that also applies here. Hoping for some insight. Good luck with your run and controlling the cramping!!

So running ace, eq and prop, no orals, and I'm starting to get some cramping. I drink 1-2 gallons of CLEAN water per day. I use salt. I am thinking I should try taurine, potassium and magnesium - any other suggestions or dosing suggestions?

those were all the things i was going to recommend for you and make sure you have adequate amounts of carbs as well...

Thanks Dylan. I have increased carbs substantially so I am good there!! Do you have doses of taurine, magnesium and potassium that you would recommend I start at?

Those are all the things I supplement as well to prevent cramping and painful pumps. Dosages will vary upon individual needs

Those are all the things I supplement as well to prevent cramping and painful pumps. Dosages will vary upon individual needs
Mind sharing a starting point dose? Never had to use any of these before. I used the google box but didnt find much....

I use 6g taurine (2g in am and 4g preworkout), potassium I take 200mg as pills plus bananas etc., and magnesium at 450mg ed before bed.

eat a couple bananas a day. I didnt get cramping with tren but the cramps I got from using clen almost 10 years ago was the worst. Bananas help a ton.

So where is everyone getting taurine? Powder or caps? Went to my local walmart, Walgreens and target and they didnt have it....

So where is everyone getting taurine? Powder or caps? Went to my local walmart, Walgreens and target and they didnt have it....

n2guard contains minerals and plenty of taurine. should be a staple especially on tren.

Ya I buy it on amazon as well... I usually need 8-10 grams personally. But it's probably not going to prevent muscle cramps... it's much better at relieving or preventing painful muscle pumps. As mentioned, on tren, you gotta drink a ton of water. 1.5 gallons doesn't cut it for me, i'm still pushing dark yellow at that. Also the more water you consume, it works as a diuretic, the more water you consume, the more you flush electrolytes from your body. Low electrolytes will definitely cause cramps.. for me it's usually potassium I need which I get from bananas, fish, steak, potatoes, and low sodium v8 veggie juice.

Back
Top Bottom