bannednutrition.com

Thread: Tren for cutting or bulking?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tren for cutting or bulking?

Hey, I've been reading up on tren and I know it can be used in both cutting and bulking but which works better? People I know run tren at 2ml eod when cutting and get shredded but say it does not give them much gains while bulking? Any opinions?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Like just all other compounds, Tren can be used for either bulking or cutting. It is all a matter of diet and cardio.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I prefer it when cutting. I find it very hard to put on size with it. Where as I can cut very easily with it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's much better for cutting. Tren can lead to insulin resistance and the higher your body fat percentage, the lower your insulin sensitivity. I have seen a lot of people get fat on trenbolone when using it for bulking. It also causes progesterone issues in a lot of people.

Whether you use it for bulking or cutting, using cardarine gw along side with it will make it a lot more effective and reduce side effects.
    http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It can work for both but cutting is best. A lot of people lose some of their appetite on tren so it is really tough to get enough calories in for a good bulk.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Trenbolone is a pretty universal steroid, as it is good for cutting, bulking, and for recomping. I would rather say that it is still very good for bulking. The problem is that many confuse clean mass as being less than the bulky mass full of water. However, the end result will be much better with trenbolone. The same thing happens with EQ - people think that it is not anabolic, but the thing is that it gives very lean gains, and there is no water retention. Therefore, you will keep more mass after ending the cycle of you compare it to deca or dianabol.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED