Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycle

thuhh11

Registered
Just a thought. If you already have an abundance of natural test in your body before you start a test/tren cycle then wouldn't it be smart to wait on starting the test until you're natural production of test slows down? Again, just a thought.

Just a thought. If you already have an abundance of natural test in your body before you start a test/tren cycle then wouldn't it be smart to wait on starting the test until you're natural production of test slows down? Again, just a thought.

Wait what?

Are you’re saying you have high T levels should put avoid a cycle ?

Not sure I understand the point. Do you want to start a cycle or no? High T has nothing to do with that. Unless you are under 30, then leave it alone.

So let me see if i have this straight, even tho your test will shut down and crash. You want to run tren until you need to add test again???? Id say if this is the question youre test will shut down after the first few injections so just start with test and tren and don't risk a wk or 2 of not using test. Think of your body as a temple. Were already putting synthetics inside of us moderation is always key tho

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I would not wait to add test. At all. That tren is going to shut you down quick. And you don't want it to crash before skyrocketing, naturally high test levels arn't nearly as high as a low end testosterone cycle, so there's no reason why you should be worried about that. If you are taking an ai from the beginning you won't notice anything lol good or bad for at least a couple weeks depending on esters chosen of course maybe three then the magic happens.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

This is a little confusing. Based on what you've posted no one would do a cycle until there natural levels fell off - so around the late 30's early 40's.

it really doesnt make sense brother.. you wouldnt wait until your natural levels were just completely falling off like that... all steroids are going to shut you down regardless and doing it when you are already completely shut down would not allow you to keep gains unless you just went right into trt... you would stay bottomed out otherwise because if you had low t to start with, then recovery would not happen

Your question could be interpreted in a lot of different ways.

If you are asking if it's smart to wait until you reached your genetic potential before venturing into steroids - then yes it's smart. Build a good base naturally and then start your first steroid cycle.

But if you are waiting until your natural testosterone production slows down - that could be never. A lot of seniors who take good care of themselves have healthy testosterone levels

I look at it this way, natural test numbers are of little significance. The only time I care about them at all is if you had symptoms of low T and got tested, or if you are getting bloods to verify legitimacy of your gear. Besides that, if you are feeling good and making gains, the number means nothing. I think the best course of action is to perfect your diet and training and hold off on gear until you really stop progressing.

Back
Top Bottom