Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren cycle length

TylerGRIFFIN

Registered
some people say they wouldn't run it for less than 12 weeks and others say more than 7 week might shut you down bad, I already have it on hand with test, please give me an advice, thank you.

Should you be physically and emotionally able to run tren' for twelve weeks, then by all means do it. The problem, however, is that most guys are simply physically and/or emotionally unable to run tren' for a full twelve weeks. I have set out to run tren' for twelve weeks on a number of occasions, but the longest I have ever been able to actually run it was for ten weeks. It is nothing short of brutal yet very effective.

All steroids will shut you down right away - there is just no way of using steroids for under a certain amount of time, and not getting shut down. Neither is there such thing as complete or partial shutdown - if your natural testosterone production is suppressed - it is suppressed, period.

As for the trenbolone - that depends on your goals and the particular kind of trenbolone. If you are going to use the acetate, then you can get pretty good results with an 8-10 week cycle. However, if it is the enanthate we are talking about, then definitely no less than 10 weeks.

tren 'shuts you down' just like any other steroid... that is a ridiculous comment and the person who made it is just parroting info

the thing with tren is the side effects get bad after 6 or 7 weeks especially. so it is hard to go a full 12 weeks on it and torture yourself

I've just added 700mg tren a (from FINA pellet ) to my cycle , let's see how long I can handle it haha so far sweats, irritable.. Just another day lol

I have no idea why guys continue to talk about different levels of shut down. Steroids will shut down natural testosterone production. period. Just plan to run it the full 12 weeks but don't be afraid to stop. You will just judge by how you feel. I know I get sick of not sleeping well from being hot as fuck so I generally stop after 8 weeks or so.

Trenbolone is a very harsh steroid. Very effective but most people start to feel like crap once they have been on it for a while. If you ever want to scare yourself, get blood work done when using tren. Your cholesterol levels will be horrible.

I think 8-12 week cycles are best for tren. If you are using tren ace, then 8-10 weeks would be optimal. Tren e - 10-12weeks would be optimal.

Tren is very suppressive so you want to run a very good PCT afterwards for sure. Check out the perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I’m at the end of week 10 of Test E 500/wk, Tren E was running 400/wk but increased to 500/wk due to new supply, and Mast E 200/wk. went through a few weeks of being short-tempered and had to watch myself. Night sweats are calming down, but the insomnia is starting to kick in. Hoping to make it another 5 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m at the end of week 10 of Test E 500/wk, Tren E was running 400/wk but increased to 500/wk due to new supply, and Mast E 200/wk. went through a few weeks of being short-tempered and had to watch myself. Night sweats are calming down, but the insomnia is starting to kick in. Hoping to make it another 5 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bro trenbolone insomnia sucks....

Tren acc would be 10 week and tren e may be 12 weeks...one in it 10 week and gives me solid result ..just respect this compound don't over do with tren

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Im on the road for 12 weeks of tren a. The bad thing is not sleeping.. a few days into the first week of pinning everyday i couldnt sleep worth shiet. week 2 of pining EOD and i sleep pretty good just got some crazy dreams.

Back
Top Bottom