Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren + Deca Mix?

LordBlack

Registered
Guys;

I just completed my second cycle of moderate Test + Proviron cycles and I got average results. I dropped from 35% body fat to below 25% and have had good gains.

In the process, my right bicep tendon + shoulder is in pretty consistent pain. I haven't "snapped" anything but it has been interfering with my bench and arm workouts.

I've read lots on how Deca can make this type of thing subside as the Test surpasses collagen and Deca improves it. In the same threads, I've seen that Tren doesn't really help out joints/collagen/tendons.

Also, I am at about 24% body fat right now and want to cut; hence my attraction to Tren. I'd like to cut to below 15%.

My cycle plan is to go like this:

Week 1-3:
300mg/Deca + 300mg/Tren Ace + 400mg/Test
Week 4-8:
150mg/Deca + 150mg/Tren Ace + 400mg/Test
Week 8-12:
300mg/Tren Ace + 400mg/Test

I figure the first 3 weeks the Deca won't be a factor as it starts to build, and then cut down on week 4 once it has.
Then, the 50/50 mix of Deca/Tren will give me a good "best of both worlds" of bulk+cut and joint improvement during week 4-8
then a final 4 week cut on Tren.

Of course, I'll roll with Aromasin and Caber the entire time.

Any input and especially criticism will be greatly appreciated here.

Also, please note that I take N2Joint/MSM regularly and it seems to have helped a minor amount, but not enough to get me over the hump.

Best,
LB

at 24% body fat you shouldn't be using any steroid.

a SARM's stack is safe for you, but please stay away from steroids till your body fat is lowered. tren already destroys cholesterol levels

and what the hell were you doing using steroids in the first place at 35% body fat? you put your heart at a major problem. very dangerous what you are doing here.

these health issues you are having are due to a lack of proper body and muscle conditioning. you will continue to injure yourself and strain your body if you continue using steroids here.

Last edited:
@stevesmi is 100% right. Running a steroid cycle at 24% body fat is a terrible idea. Not only is it going to be extremely unhealthy and put a lot of strain on your heart, it's counter productive. The higher your body fat percentage the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. You will probably end up getting gyno from the cycle.

Not only that - steroids like trenbolone can cause insulin resistance. The higher your body fat percentage, the worse your muscle insulin sensitivity will be to begin with.

I would rip up your current plan and do a SARMS cycle instead.

Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain.

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

If you want to add something to increase fat loss to the above stack, look into cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

First of all, you should not be cycling.

Second of all, the whole cycle looks like garbage. At such dosages you wont even feel deca at all. What is more, this tappering off and on with deca ant tren will just mess up your hormones to all possible directions.

I would not follow anything that you are thinking of doing

You should really consider a SARMS cycle. They are great for guys with a higher body fat looking to cut and still maintain their muscle (or even gain some muscle). I would try the triple stack.....

Follow the triple stack as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

I would comment about your cycle, but given your BF% you should not be even using steroids. Instead, better improve your diet, do more cardio, and use SARMS in order to get conditioned for AAS use. These are a much safer alternative to steroids, and they are very effective in fat burning, so they will get you well conditioned for AAS use.

Ostarine combined with n2jointrx is great at healing joints and tendons! Seriously was a game changer for me, I usually suffer from tendinitis, arthritis and carpel tunnel. And this sarm with the supplements has dramatically improved my strength and healed my tendinitis and carpel tunnel. also my arthritis barely bothers me anymore.

Definitely HEAL yourself before you attempt any cycle. And getting to a lower bodyfat % with a clean diet and intense workouts is not only healthier but teaches you the discipline you need when on a cycle to be truly successful with your gains.

Always put your health first, period!

Back
Top Bottom