Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dose and cabergoline.

harrywho

Registered
Been blasting/cruising for 5 years, and will be on for life. A commitment I made.

First few years ran 10 weeks of tren with 3 or 4 weeks cruises, repeat. Somtimes taking caber right through those cruisers. Always. Always used caber with tren. Even like 700mg tren ace and..5mg caber eod I'd return zero prolactin readings.

Iv really slowed down my usage the last couple years and have become more wary of the effects of caber... Being a total sexual deviant ect... Gets me into trouble... All sorts of things...

I want to try and run lower doses of tren but without caber then get bloods and see what dose I can get away with without having high prolactin.

I just stick with 250 test now days. No ai required. And only non-aromatising compounds.

I want others experiences in regards to what kind of doses of tren they have used and not required caber, but still maintained sexual functionality and normal range prolactin. And no prolactin induced paranoia ect.

I know 200 tren e for 10 weeks should be sweet with no caber. But that's quite low. Anyone get away with 400 tren e no caber? Annnd maintain sexual function and normal range prolactin?

Id like some people's experiences and feedback.

Ill prob try 400 tren e, get prolactin bloods after maybe 6 weeks or so.
Otherwise maybe I'll just do frequent 200mg runs with a couple weeks cruise inbetween, getbloods, maybe just a .25 caber here or there towards end of blast.

Just tending towards more low dose blasts as I get older. And stability is my focus. Hence the non aromatising compounds and low test.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

That was meant to be 700 tren ace with .5 mg caber e3d.

i've only seen evidence of a handful of guys who have had prolactin based leakage from tren abuse. those were situations where some young idiot ran tren year round or something ridiculous like that

the thing with prolactin is it fluctuates wildly inverting dopamine. so it is going to be impossible to really get a # on it vs. something like test levels or estrogen

Common tren dose for me is anywhere from 600 to 800mgs a week... have never used caber, i have never needed it. Prolactin becomes alot more of an issue when e2 is high aswell. I never use more than 250mgs test. I don't need an ai on that dose

generally i have seen people do fine with 300 and below with caber but EVERYONE is different... 200-300 should really only need b6 with it but thats up to you to do some trial and error... just like some guys who need an ai with only trt doses of test and others can go over 500 mg and be just fine.. you just have to find out how YOU respond through bloodwork

I'm blasting right now with 300mgs test and 500 tren and loving it. Ive never needed caber with tren. Ive only had a issue once with tren and that was when i tried to start a cycle with tren a and switched to tren e mid cycle. I had a two or three week period of noodle dick, that sucked so bad. It corrected and never a issue since. Deca on the other hand....

Been blasting/cruising for 5 years, and will be on for life. A commitment I made.

First few years ran 10 weeks of tren with 3 or 4 weeks cruises, repeat. Somtimes taking caber right through those cruisers. Always. Always used caber with tren. Even like 700mg tren ace and..5mg caber eod I'd return zero prolactin readings.

Iv really slowed down my usage the last couple years and have become more wary of the effects of caber... Being a total sexual deviant ect... Gets me into trouble... All sorts of things...

I want to try and run lower doses of tren but without caber then get bloods and see what dose I can get away with without having high prolactin.

I just stick with 250 test now days. No ai required. And only non-aromatising compounds.

I want others experiences in regards to what kind of doses of tren they have used and not required caber, but still maintained sexual functionality and normal range prolactin. And no prolactin induced paranoia ect.

I know 200 tren e for 10 weeks should be sweet with no caber. But that's quite low. Anyone get away with 400 tren e no caber? Annnd maintain sexual function and normal range prolactin?

Id like some people's experiences and feedback.

Ill prob try 400 tren e, get prolactin bloods after maybe 6 weeks or so.
Otherwise maybe I'll just do frequent 200mg runs with a couple weeks cruise inbetween, getbloods, maybe just a .25 caber here or there towards end of blast.

Just tending towards more low dose blasts as I get older. And stability is my focus. Hence the non aromatising compounds and low test.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

That was meant to be 700 tren ace with .5 mg caber e3d.

Awe, weight?

You dont need mich with tren. Its 5 times more anabolic than test. 200mg can even be plenty. That's as anabolic as a gram of test

generally i have seen people do fine with 300 and below with caber but EVERYONE is different... 200-300 should really only need b6 with it but thats up to you to do some trial and error... just like some guys who need an ai with only trt doses of test and others can go over 500 mg and be just fine.. you just have to find out how YOU respond through bloodwork
This right here...

I know guys who are dry as a bone at 1g of test, and yet others are a bloated tic at 350mgs... everyone will react differently to drugs..
Me personally, I need caber with tren and nandrolone, even at moderate dosages.. only take caber if you blood indicates it necessary, but if you dont need it, it can mess you up bad, its a serous drug that can make you sick!

Is a b6 supp called p5p?

This right here...

I know guys who are dry as a bone at 1g of test, and yet others are a bloated tic at 350mgs... everyone will react differently to drugs..
Me personally, I need caber with tren and nandrolone, even at moderate dosages.. only take caber if you blood indicates it necessary, but if you dont need it, it can mess you up bad, its a serous drug that can make you sick!
I didn't know that. What sides are you talking about?

I do know prami is known for nausea, etc, but that's a different compound.

Back
Top Bottom