Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren e 200 mg vs tren e 400

Depends on how you tolerate tren. It's one of the few compounds I like to run fairly low. I prefer 240ish.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I am right in the middle running 300mg per week right now. If I had to choose I would go with 200mg because I don't think going up to 400mg for me would be worth it. The sides at 300mg are enough as it is.

I am right in the middle running 300mg per week right now. If I had to choose I would go with 200mg because I don't think going up to 400mg for me would be worth it. The sides at 300mg are enough as it is.

what kind of sides are you referring to if you don't mind?
started my first tren cycle today - doing a total of 350 EW

what kind of sides are you referring to if you don't mind?
started my first tren cycle today - doing a total of 350 EW

Tren is notorious for causing insulin resistance, night sweats, decreased endurance etc.

One of the best supplements you can take to reduce tren related side effects is cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/trenbolone-cardarine-gw-and-cardio-side-effects

Cardarine will increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Back
Top Bottom