Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e test e cycle

Evolve1

Registered
OK I am a 42-year-old male who has done four cycles in the past. I have a friend who swears by Tren and I'm going to give it a try. I was gonna start a really low dose cycle and see how that goes. I want your opinion so what do you think about this.

Tren e 200 a week
Test e 100 a week
Nolvadex pct
8 weeks in total

Is it your 1st cycle? If yes then stay away from tren.and your cycle layout should be 500mg test with ai and 250mg tren e with caber then stop 2 week and this you should pct. And if your 1st cycle then stick only test e 500mg for 10 week with ai...then pct .....

Eat Healthy Think Better

Is it your 1st cycle? If yes then stay away from tren.and your cycle layout should be 500mg test with ai and 250mg tren e with caber then stop 2 week and this you should pct. And if your 1st cycle then stick only test e 500mg for 10 week with ai...then pct .....

Eat Healthy Think Better
Plz chack out the pct from evo.org
OK I am a 42-year-old male who has done four cycles in the past. I have a friend who swears by Tren and I'm going to give it a try. I was gonna start a really low dose cycle and see how that goes. I want your opinion so what do you think about this.

Tren e 200 a week
Test e 100 a week
Nolvadex pct
8 weeks in total

Eat Healthy Think Better

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain the steroid trenbolone in depth -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

A couple suggestions:

- A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

- Tren has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 500/500. In comparison, testosterone has a ratio of 100/100. Tren is 5x stronger then testosterone mg per mg. Tren is a very powerful and effective steroid, but it can also be very harsh in the way of side effects.

Tren is VERY suppressive of natural testosterone production. There is no way you are going to recover from just nolvadex as a PCT. You need a MUCH better PCT protocol. I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
The perfect PCT protocol will ensure you keep all the gains you made on your steroid cycle and that your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

- I understand wanting to be conservative but your dosages are really low. If you are going to do a test/tren cycle, you might as well do it right.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I am currently running 400 mg test E, 400mg Tren E, with Aromison and caber 2x a week cardarine every day, have had some amazing results through 4 weeks. Added nutribol for sleep and shoulder issue, I am very happy. Lifts are up mass is way up. No sides at all.

Tren e 200 a week
Test e 100 a week
Nolvadex pct
8 weeks in total

3 questions:

Why long esters if you are doing it only for 8 weeks?
Why such low dosages?
Why such weak PCT?

I've decided to do one more cycle before trying tren. this is the one I've decided on. what do you think and is there anything I should add?

week of
cycle T. ENANTHATE
250mg DECA
200mg PROVIRON
25mg tab NOLVADEX
20mg tab CLOMID
50mg tab.
Test. Deca. Prov nolv clo
1 1ml/week 200mg/week
2 2ml/week 400mg/week
3 2ml/week 400mg/week 1tab/day
4 2ml/week 200mg/week 0.5 tab/day
5 2ml/week 200mg/week 1tab/day
6 2ml/week 200mg/week 1tab/day
7 2ml/week 200mg/week 1tab/day
8 1ml/week 200mg/week 1tab/day
11 1tab/day
12 1tab/day

Total:
3500mg T. Enanthate
2000mg Deca
Nolvadex 18 (30) tabs
Proviron 21(20) tabs
Clomid 14(30) tabs

I am still confused about what your cycle looks like? Can you list it a bit more clearly? Try listing the compound and it's strength in mg/ml. Then list how many ml's you will be injecting per week of each compound. I see you have done it on a previous post but I can't really decipher what you mean and I don't want to give advice without truly understanding everything first. Also, plainly state how long your cycle will be. You do not have to list the total amount of gear you will use over the course of the entire cycle, just a weekly amount per compound is fine. Finally, write out on which days you will be inj each week i.e. Mon and Thur or Mon-Wed-Fri.

Once you have clarified this I can give you some advice about your cycle. One thing I will say is if you are using the Enanthate esters, your cycle should be 10-12 weeks to get the best results.

I look forward to reading your reply.

I've decided to do one more cycle before trying tren. this is the one I've decided on. what do you think and is there anything I should add?

week of
Pinning Monday and Thursday
T. Enanthate
1 1ml/week
2 2ml/week
3 2ml/week
4 2ml/week
5 2ml/week
6 2ml/week
7 2ml/week
8 1ml/week

week of
Deca.
1 200mg/week
2 400mg/week
3 400mg/week
4 200mg/week
5 200mg/week
6 200mg/week
7 200mg/week
8 200mg/week

week of
Proviron 25mg
3 1tab/day
5 1tab/day
7 1tab/day

Nolvadex 20mg
4 .5 a day
6 1 a day
8 1 a day

Clomid 50mg
11 1 a day
12 1 a day

when you are a newb you want to always map things out and do weird stuff. i get it.. but lets simplify this and make it easy

first off when using deca, you want to go 10-12 weeks.. 8 weeks is not long enough, remember it is a long ester, hence why it is called deca in the first place

so do this

1-12 deca 300mg a week, test 500 a week (that is a lot of test but if that is what you want then go for it)
proviron 25mg a day
AI taken as needed from day 1
n2guard

PCT: perfect pct

as simple as that

no need to complicate shit

when you are a newb you want to always map things out and do weird stuff. i get it.. but lets simplify this and make it easy

first off when using deca, you want to go 10-12 weeks.. 8 weeks is not long enough, remember it is a long ester, hence why it is called deca in the first place

so do this

1-12 deca 300mg a week, test 500 a week (that is a lot of test but if that is what you want then go for it)
proviron 25mg a day
AI taken as needed from day 1
n2guard

PCT: perfect pct

as simple as that

no need to complicate shit

This looks perfect. THe only thing missing is an anti-prolactin drug so you dont get high prolactin side effects like gyno or water retention.

1-12 proviron 25mg a day
1-12 Aromasin 10mg EOD
1-12 cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
(optional) n2guard <- A great addition to your cycle but not technically needed since nothing you are using is liver toxic

PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Also I'm confuse exactly how they're laying out the weeks and when to start after cycle ordering on some of them

Steve and Muskate laid it out very well. Start everything from day 1. Do not taper up or down with your doses. This will do nothing for you. Just run the same dose from start to finish. Follow the Perfect PCT exactly as it is laid out.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain the steroid trenbolone in depth -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

A couple suggestions:

- A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

- Tren has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 500/500. In comparison, testosterone has a ratio of 100/100. Tren is 5x stronger then testosterone mg per mg. Tren is a very powerful and effective steroid, but it can also be very harsh in the way of side effects.

Tren is VERY suppressive of natural testosterone production. There is no way you are going to recover from just nolvadex as a PCT. You need a MUCH better PCT protocol. I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
The perfect PCT protocol will ensure you keep all the gains you made on your steroid cycle and that your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

- I understand wanting to be conservative but your dosages are really low. If you are going to do a test/tren cycle, you might as well do it right.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I am looking at running this exact cycle, i have been cruising on 200mg test e for a yr now.
I guess all i would like to know, after running this cycle and going back to my cruuse in test e i wont need tje pct cycle

Back
Top Bottom