Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E vs Tren A

OutlawV2

EVO V.I.P.
Hey fellas,

Okay my source ONLY had Tren E even tho I told him I wanted Tren A...

I already have my cycle built around Tren A and was going to do MWF injections...

I'm using Test Cypionate as my source of Testosterone so no issues there.....

So my questions are this and would like some opinions on these changes to my cycle...

I'm going to NOW run pins TWICE weekly.. Monday and Thursday....

Test Cypionate: Monday-Thursday pin schedule 1 cc each pin= 250 mg 500 mg/wk
Tren Enanthate: Monday-Thursday pin schedule 1.5 cc each pin = 150 mg 300 mg/wk
Winstrol Everyday starting week 4 20 mg AM/20 mg PM 40 mg/day
Anastrazole Every other day starting pin 1 12.5 mg eod

The above is going to be for a TWELVE week cycle.... I may adjust the tren E to 400 a week if i'm not suffering any side effects. I ran Tren A prior and other than sweating at night I didn't have any sides.... I hear Tren E is a little more forgiving with side effects....

I am already pretty lean as I dieted down to about 177 lbs where i'm at now.... I imagine I'm going to start the cycle in about a week from now...

- - - Updated - - -

Also does anyone have any tips that had done both Tren A and Tren E????

I got GREAT results from Tren A in the 150 mg a week range... So I'm SURE Tren E at 300 will provide me the gains that I'm looking for.... anybody got any stories or comparos???

Hey fellas,

Okay my source ONLY had Tren E even tho I told him I wanted Tren A...

I already have my cycle built around Tren A and was going to do MWF injections...

I'm using Test Cypionate as my source of Testosterone so no issues there.....

So my questions are this and would like some opinions on these changes to my cycle...

I'm going to NOW run pins TWICE weekly.. Monday and Thursday....

The above is going to be for a TWELVE week cycle.... I may adjust the tren E to 400 a week if i'm not suffering any side effects. I ran Tren A prior and other than sweating at night I didn't have any sides.... I hear Tren E is a little more forgiving with side effects....

I am already pretty lean as I dieted down to about 177 lbs where i'm at now.... I imagine I'm going to start the cycle in about a week from now...

- - - Updated - - -

Also does anyone have any tips that had done both Tren A and Tren E????

I got GREAT results from Tren A in the 150 mg a week range... So I'm SURE Tren E at 300 will provide me the gains that I'm looking for.... anybody got any stories or comparos???

As I was reading the opening line I was already thinking of 1.5 with Tren-E 2 x a week... that's what I use for my trenE..I run higher dose (use to run tren, not any more)..

I'm a long ester kind of guy, I like steady and stable bloods, but with trenA I like the option to bail and ditch it quick if side are bad..It comes down to personal preference and dosage.. one is not superior over the other, but due to ester half-life and the amount of bio-avail hormone that is attached to the ester, the dose will need to be adjusted accordingly..Although there's more active up front hormone with ace, you can also achieve a WHOOPING amount of uncleaved hormone from tren-e and before you now it you can have a pretty hefty build up releasing at any giving time..

Give the Tren-E a chance, you may like the stability and constancy of the ester..

Vision that is EXACTLY what I was thinking.... Tren Ace i've done 150 mg a week... 50/50/50 and got great results..... I've used Tren like this a few times and TBH the sides didn't even really bother me all that much....

Bothered my girl more than me cause I was trying to get up in her drawers like 10 times a week but oh well... LOL....

So this time around with Tren E, I figure stepping up the dose to 300 a week will be a good test of how I respond to the hormone.. I'm pretty excited to try a little higher of a dose.... I hear about people running 600-800 mg a week or even a gram sometimes and I'm like WTF????

Vision that is EXACTLY what I was thinking.... Tren Ace i've done 150 mg a week... 50/50/50 and got great results..... I've used Tren like this a few times and TBH the sides didn't even really bother me all that much....

Bothered my girl more than me cause I was trying to get up in her drawers like 10 times a week but oh well... LOL....

So this time around with Tren E, I figure stepping up the dose to 300 a week will be a good test of how I respond to the hormone.. I'm pretty excited to try a little higher of a dose.... I hear about people running 600-800 mg a week or even a gram sometimes and I'm like WTF????
You're woman will be in for a bigger treat this time around, because it's more long lasting and 24/7 haha

Keep in mind that 300mg is not modest, in fact that's a good dose man.. at 300 you have to bear in mind the half life, now times that ler injection, per week, by week 5-6 you can have several hundred mgs read to go and being released into your blood, with a hefty ass serum level.. I ran tren at some retarded dosages, all I took away from it was side effects and the worst mental games you think of..Tren is no greater at 600+ than it is at 300.. 300mg of tren E is seriously all you need for years upon years of cycling it.. you may even drop lower in due time, like 200mg while using other complimentary compounds with it.. just keep that pinning schedule on time, and you'll feel great! anything more may bring nothing but more pronounced side..

Yeah I think that 300 mg of tren is seriously the upper floor of this drug... 400 mg if you are so side free from it that it's like you're not even taking it..... I know that at 150 the ace had me lean and ripped and I was STILL growing daily.....

I can't wait to get started tho, seriously..... Lately i've been on my TRT dose of test with my blood work levels in the 600-700 range for about 8 months now.... I have noticed it's taken the "edge" off of training... I just lacked a little bit of intensity that I remember having when I was cycling.... I think it was just mentally I am spent, and I need a little kickstarter to get the poundages and intensity/focus up again.....

Yeah I think that 300 mg of tren is seriously the upper floor of this drug... 400 mg if you are so side free from it that it's like you're not even taking it..... I know that at 150 the ace had me lean and ripped and I was STILL growing daily.....

I can't wait to get started tho, seriously..... Lately i've been on my TRT dose of test with my blood work levels in the 600-700 range for about 8 months now.... I have noticed it's taken the "edge" off of training... I just lacked a little bit of intensity that I remember having when I was cycling.... I think it was just mentally I am spent, and I need a little kickstarter to get the poundages and intensity/focus up again.....
You're still in a good range man, that's not to shabby at all.. But I completely understand the necessity of wanting a "placebo" of some sorts.. at times I toss in orals and mix and match with them, adding and subtracting all in essences it's mostly likely placebo for me that gives me that added advantage, the placebo is no joke and it's something that's legit..Tren is a far cry from placebo, but you get where I'm going ;) once you feel "on" then its ON!!!

As mentioned, Tren E requires a higher weekly dosage than Tren Ace. That is oftentimes overlooked in discussions about Tren...but you guys are on the ball with it and are factoring that in. Everyone freaked when when I mentioned I was running 375mg weekly of Tren E which would be a truck load if it were Tren A. 350-400mg of Tren E seems like the sweet spot at least for me. I had no sides except for little bit of night sweat from time to time. No Tren cough, trensomnia, trendick and all the other tren sides that many others report. Also note, even though all my compounds with enanthate esters, I still injected that tren EOD. Stable hormone levels is the secret to reducing sides. The body likes stability...not up and down hormone levels.

As mentioned, Tren E requires a higher weekly dosage than Tren Ace. That is oftentimes overlooked in discussions about Tren...but you guys are on the ball with it and are factoring that in. Everyone freaked when when I mentioned I was running 375mg weekly of Tren E which would be a truck load if it were Tren A. 350-400mg of Tren E seems like the sweet spot at least for me. I had no sides except for little bit of night sweat from time to time. No Tren cough, trensomnia, trendick and all the other tren sides that many others report. Also note, even though all my compounds with enanthate esters, I still injected that tren EOD. Stable hormone levels is the secret to reducing sides. The body likes stability...not up and down hormone levels.
I seen this way to many times where people loss the minds at anything under 400-500 of trenE.. 300-375 is absolutely crazy effective.. Just look on the AAS ratio scale, it's silly to think anything less.. Most AAS at higher dosages failed to promote a greater return for myself or most people I grind with.. there's exceptions though, NPP at 800-1000mg is a whole complete different animal and drug for that matter, same with EQ 1000+ and tbol at 80-100mg.. But most tradintional and commonly used gearz will yield diminishing returns.. When I start adjusting the macros in either direction thats where I start to see things shine, not by mgs, but rather by the dish/bowl/plate

Yeah I completely agree that 400+ of Tren A would be a MONSTER dose of that drug... I mean you're getting what like 90-95% of the hormone compared to what like 80% for Tren E????

I ran Tren A at 150 and i STILL got some pretty dope ass results from it.... I think Tren A you should subtract like 75-125 mg of what you would run if you ran Tren E and go with that..... If I up my Tren dose it will be from 300 to 350, then to 400 IF I HAVE ZERO SIDES.... If it feels the same i'll run the lesser at about 350.... make my E last longer...

Yeah I completely agree that 400+ of Tren A would be a MONSTER dose of that drug... I mean you're getting what like 90-95% of the hormone compared to what like 80% for Tren E????

I ran Tren A at 150 and i STILL got some pretty dope ass results from it.... I think Tren A you should subtract like 75-125 mg of what you would run if you ran Tren E and go with that..... If I up my Tren dose it will be from 300 to 350, then to 400 IF I HAVE ZERO SIDES.... If it feels the same i'll run the lesser at about 350.... make my E last longer...
its close, kind of around those numbers with the esters.. Enath is more around 72'ish % as too ace is around mid to upper 80's... when talking about high 90's (ideally 99-100%) that's more water base or no ester oils.. suspensions/bases!!

Try some tren base down the road.. talk about a punch PWO! Holy mother of god..

my experience with tren is a small difference in dosage can make a huge difference with sides.

200 vs. 400 is a world of difference

you don't need much tren for great results

I don't know why people just don't get this.. like you said you don't need much. I've done some insane amounts of it and the state of mind and well-being that I was in was absolute Madness..

Bro send a .l. pic with a copy of today's paper

^^^Looks good.
I think you meant aromasin, not anastrozole though. Right? Anastrozole = arimidex.
My suggestions are to
1. add in a good liver aid like n2guard
2. add in cardarine -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vJw5moN234&t=5s
Cardarine is great for reducing tren side effects

Back
Top Bottom