Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren enanthate make you lethargic?

Grifflley

I’m in my third week of Tren enanthate/test Cyp cycle. I’m taking 250 mg Tren per week, 400 mg test Cyp per week. Strength increase has been phenomenal, starting to see physical changes, but outside the gym I feel very blaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Not much energy, sleepy. Any of you guys experience this?

I’m in my third week of Tren enanthate/test Cyp cycle. I’m taking 250 mg Tren per week, 400 mg test Cyp per week. Strength increase has been phenomenal, starting to see physical changes, but outside the gym I feel very blaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Not much energy, sleepy. Any of you guys experience this?

Sounds like high estrogen and or prolactin. Add aromasin and dostinex and you'll get the results you want, and your liver is clogged so get some n2guard asap.

You need to get bloodwork done so we can properly address the problem instead of making assumptions, where there are different possibilities that have the same side effects...

Tren will do that to you. But you need to get bloodwork done to see what is causing it

Lethargy can be an issues during cycles when you are either growing fast putitng on pounds or even cutting down calories and trying to function on a caloric deficit.

Check out our podcast:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom