Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren Eq prop

firetress1

Registered
can u do a let say tren eq prop

m-th-sun-wed-sat and so on

lets say each shot being

ren 100 mg
eq 200
prop 250

You can stack tren, eq and test prop - yes.

Make sure to add an AI into your cycle. Cardarine would be another really good addition

You mean shot every other day? In terms of dosage, yes. I hope you are an experienced .

can u do a let say tren eq prop

m-th-sun-wed-sat and so on

lets say each shot being

ren 100 mg
eq 200
prop 250

Perhaps you should reconfigure that post while being a bit more specific, firetress1.

"The meager food [for thought] for souls forgot."

short esters should be injected every other day... also, running eq that low is POINTLESS and running eq with short esters is also not ideal whatsoever...

Compounds are fine but your dosing is way off point. Try something like this instead and inject twice a week....Monday morning and Thurs night works out perfectly. I prefer the longer esters for less frequent injections. If you want to run Test Prop and Tren Acetate instead, then you will need to do EOD injections.

Tren E: 300mg/week
Test E: 500mg/week
EQ: 800mg/week

Compounds are fine but your dosing is way off point. Try something like this instead and inject twice a week....Monday morning and Thurs night works out perfectly. I prefer the longer esters for less frequent injections. If you want to run Test Prop and Tren Acetate instead, then you will need to do EOD injections.

Test E: 500mg/week
EQ: 800mg/week

Whoa, that's a hefty weekly dose o' juice, Nismo.

Whoa, that's a hefty weekly dose o' juice, Nismo.

Not really, in m opinion. EQ doesn't shine until you run at at the 600-800mg range. Test at 500 might be considered high end of the "normal" range of dosing. And 300 of Tren E...not Tren A...is not considered a high weekly dosage.

Not really, in m opinion. EQ doesn't shine until you run at at the 600-800mg range. Test at 500 might be considered high end of the "normal" range of dosing. And 300 of Tren E...not Tren A...is not considered a high weekly dosage.

I'd run it like this:

Test E: 300mg/week
EQ: 600mg/week
Proviron: 50mg ED

But all right. I hear you. And I respect it.

also, running eq that low is POINTLESS

Maybe for some. My body responds just fine to 300 mg a week to EQ.

Shit I’ve never done over 20mg a day on Dbol, and my body responds to that dramatically.

I love how everyone on these Internet forums are gurus that always push the more is more vs the less is more.

Olympic lifters were breaking records using 10-20mgs a day of Dbol. Body builders in their golden era were averaging 20-30mgs.

So EQ gets used on horses around 50-75mgs. Parenabol, EQ, was clinically researched at 100-200 mgs and proven effective at maintaining, preserving, and promoting lean body mass.

Long story short, 600 mgs is not pointless and is more the apt for a starting point.

I find it funny how everyone goes overkill at advising doseages.

I respond to EQ at 300 mgs. OP is doubling that. Clinically this chemical is proven to have a positive effect at promoting lean mass at 200 mgs. Bodybuilder doseages are recommended to start out at 400mgs. And people are saying 600 is useless?

I read these forums all the time and laugh at half the recommended doseages. People getting told 20 mgs of Dbol is nothing half the time. Funny cause the Olympians were breaking records using 10-20 mgs of the stuff. Up it 10 mgs and you are using the same amount more then half the bodybuilders were using during the golden era.

Long story short, OP 600 mgs you’ll see results or you got bunk stuff. I don’t care what your diet or training is, 600 mgs of EQ is going to be very noticeable.

Ok so i guess ill just repeat what i wrote again because apparently you need me to and its not resonating with you... THATS POINTLESS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well, you can have your opinion. But I respond to 300mgs, and it’s already been clinically proven to work at doseages of 100-200 mgs of promoting lean body mass.

75mgs works on through breed race horses.

600mgs of EQ is nothing to shake a stick at. Maybe you get bunk EQ.

Well, you can have your opinion. But I respond to 300mgs, and it’s already been clinically proven to work at doseages of 100-200 mgs of promoting lean body mass.

75mgs works on through breed race horses.

600mgs of EQ is nothing to shake a stick at. Maybe you get bunk EQ.

Are you female? And I'd love to hear more about these "through breed" horses. They sound fascinating

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Are you female? And I'd love to hear more about these "through breed" horses. They sound fascinating

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry spelling Nazi, thoroughbred horse.

Are you insinuating that I’m a female because you believe 600mgs of EQ is a low dose? Lol, you probably think 10-20 mgs of Dbol is useless..... even though Olympians were using these doses to break records. Golden Era bodybuilder were averaging 20-40mgs.

Has the OP ever used EQ before? Doesn’t sound like it. So how is his body going to metabolize EQ and is he personally going to reduce the molecule efficiently to DHB. EQ is an anabolic not a androgenic, just cause you don’t feel it doesn’t mean it isn’t working. Only the scale will tell.

Why over sensitized his receptors to such a high amount when most BB start off on a dose of 400-600mgs. My 1st cycle was Test E, 300mgs for 10 weeks. Gain 30 kept 20. Low and slow is the goal. After OP pushes 1 gram of EQ Boston Loyd style what are you going to recommend? A prefect PCT plan followed by doing 2 grams next time. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom