Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren eq and sust help ?!?

JoLo119

Registered
Heigh : 5”8
Weight: 174

Need help with dosage and advice. I ran a cycle of anadrol 50mg oral for 4 weeks a year ago. I want to up my game and get back into it. Recommend amount of each and if i pin two times a week or if i pin eq every other day? Asking before i mess myself up. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am close to your age and got plenty xp in this...(coz i am stupid)...some of experience i got on worst possible way. Keep in mind this now :
Doesnt metter what you take and how much,you will have psychological problems after if you dont know to combat it. Keep that in mind. Your liver will recover...but head..well..that is a lotto. Make sure if you decide to take something to keep dosage low,10weeks max,to have full pct..and to not go into depression after cycle..YOU have to be mentally ready for something like aas cycle. I am not going to look at ur age..some ppl at 30 get mentally fucked and some boys 21dont.. You need to know yourself the best and what you can handle or not. Nobody can tell you exact coz we are not you..not even dosage..all up to you and what you want. I know how i would take your cycle but I know coz i know myself..u need to know for yourself..and just keep studying...before my first post here i been studying for 8 years in total and 4years on evo.

Heigh : 5”8
Weight: 174

Need help with dosage and advice. I ran a cycle of anadrol 50mg oral for 4 weeks a year ago. I want to up my game and get back into it. Recommend amount of each and if i pin two times a week or if i pin eq every other day? Asking before i mess myself up. Thanks in advance

Too young now and even younger a year ago.

You don't pin EQ every other day. This alone tells me you don't know anything about the compounds you want to take and so you're not ready.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

You don't pin EQ every other day. This alone tells me you don't know anything about the compounds you want to take and so you're not ready.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

Thats why I’m here.. to find out what i don’t know before i start anything

There are steroid profile articles on the website you can read if you are adamant on using steroids.

I agree with everyone else though that you are way too young to use steroids

Tren/EQ/test @ 23 and for your 1st injectable cycle???? Absolutely not.

Back
Top Bottom