Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren experiences for bulking.

strongman480

Novice Brother
Registered
O.k so I plan to do a low test high tren cycle in a few months and would like to know every ones experience bulking with tren. keep in mind I blast and cruise so no pct for me. I am also wanting to compete at a higher level in bodybuilding so the more mass the better. some stats: 26 5'9'' 209 lbs 10% bf

Did it put on a noticeable amount of mass?
was it hard to eat enough food while on the tren cycle?
do you feel that there are better options out there for mass not just weight, but pure mass.
are the gains better with a high tren low test or closer to a 1:1 ratio?

I don't prefer trenbolone cycles, purely because I think they are a bit too harsh (side effects etc), but let's go over some facts.

-A lot of noticeable mass! tren is big on mass if you diet properly and bulk.
-A bit, Equipoise is much easier on that front.
do you feel that there are better options out there for mass not just weight, but pure mass.
-pure mass, trenbolone is one of the best
-yes the gains are better on trenbolone but the sides are worse, a lot worse

I'm bulking with Test/Tren/EQ right now. I'm running my test at 500, Tren at 400, and EQ at 800 each week. From everything I've learned and know, you can feed the hell out of Tren with high protein and carbs and still stay lean or even lean out if you keep fat low and estrogen under control.

Tren is the most anabolic AAS there is so it is going to be the best thing you can run to add muscle. Other compounds like Deca or NPP may add more scale weight, but that is because they are so wet and they bring a lot of false water weight with it.

O.k so I plan to do a low test high tren cycle in a few months and would like to know every ones experience bulking with tren. keep in mind I blast and cruise so no pct for me. I am also wanting to compete at a higher level in bodybuilding so the more mass the better. some stats: 26 5'9'' 209 lbs 10% bf

you definitely have the right idea with low test and higher tren... you can definitely put on some mass with tren... you can pretty much do whatever you want with tren... its very versatile... you just need to understand there is quite a bit of side effect issues that you are going to have to deal with... I HIGHLY recommend running gw-501516 along with tren... www.sarms1.com... watch my video and read my articles about running them together... http://www.evolutionary.org/GW-501516-cardarine-steroid-cycle

I did a 2 week blast of 1,000mg. Test C, and 500 mg. of Tren E, ew, and put on a lot of Mass and crazy strength. My Bench press and Shoulder press went up substantially, along with everything else. HCG and Proviron, took care of any sides, didn't have any that I noticed. Had night sweats, and I noticed the sweats in the Gym, but nothing too bad. I know a few people who have had great success, doing the reverse of what I did, I was concerned about sides with a very high Tren, and low Test. I knew I could handle very high Test amounts on the short term. Then I went to a Dbol bridge for 15 days, and now in a cut cycle with Prop, Mast, and Tren A. I mix them, because I wasn't sure about the pre-mixed Cut Stack.

yeah i'm not to keen on the pre mixed stuff either. I guess i will try the low test high tren route this time and then play around with the dosing later. I can handle high test doses as well with minimal bloat but im still not sure about a high test with the tren. only time will tell.

Thank you for the reply. Your knowledge of this compound was helpful. I'm pretty sure i will still have some kind of sides, but if I keep my estrogen in check and prolactin under control wouldn't that lower the chance of sides?

I'm running EQ, tren, low test right now myself. I haven't really been bulking anymore. More going for recomp or very slow steady lean gains. On tren I can eat a ton of carbs and not get fat. Its pretty much the best for recomp...matter of fact is just the best steroid out there hands down. Nothing else that I take impresses me anymore after tren.

I love tren too when i ran tren i like to mix with masteron and prepionate i get good side with low bf

Back
Top Bottom