needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren Hex dosing

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tren Hex dosing

Just got my hands on some tren hex. want to make sure i got my info right. i should be treating it like i would tren ace correct? was thinking of 100mg eod along with prop 100mg eod. ancillaries are dost and adex

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No. Hex is closer to Enanthate. I believe the 1/2 life is 5 days (a little less than enan -- which I believe is rated @ 5.5 days or something). 2x/week is a good. If you want to do EOD injections, I suggest using Ace.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've heard hex is good so I'm going to stick with it. heard its a grand daddy of the trens, and its the only anabolic i haven't tried lol. so what you're saying is take more along the lines of 250mg 2x per week? if so then i should keep the test low at around 200mgs a week then correct? treat it like a tren enanthate

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    gearhead you kick some ass! i didn't see it. i was going off of info i found, and asked about, on isteroids. this layout is beautiful. i am currently transitioning from Mast enth and cyp to tren hex and cyp. i know the sides of tren so i loaded up on caber, gw, n2guard and everything else i would think i would need to subside them. I'm going to just run the hex at 12 weeks as posted on that page.

thanks man

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wow 8-10 days? I always heard it was 5 days. Interesting.

It was the first commercially available from what I hear (Parabolan), so I guess you can say its the grandaddy. I've always heard a lot of excellent things about it though. It's just SO much more expensive bro. So if you have the money, then do your thing bro. I've been planning on making some of my own and giving it a shot because I've only heard great things about it (minus cost). But yeah, 1-2 injections per week bro. Though you can do it more frequently if you want obviously. But there's really no need. Especially if its 8-10 days for the 1/2 life.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hope you trust your source, hex is faked more than primo imo. Shit, its easier to get legit hgh out of china than it is legit hex. Its generally just enanthate, and how are you going to tell the diff?

I really wouldnt trust hex unless im physically in saudi or egypt getting it from a sultan.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by your123man View Post
    I hope you trust your source, hex is faked more than primo imo. Shit, its easier to get legit hgh out of china than it is legit hex. Its generally just enanthate, and how are you going to tell the diff?

I really wouldnt trust hex unless im physically in saudi or egypt getting it from a sultan.
    FUnny shit...so tell me...now that we are on this subject, if you get legetimate Hex I have heard it is the cadillac of Tren esters. Does it do things Ace and Enanthate dont or is it just easier to handle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Middle east bodybuilding doesnt know what tren is. They know parabolan - hex. I honestly think its hype, BUT look at what middle east bb is producing, its godly.

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by your123man View Post

This. It's mostly faked, then they sell it at 100mg/ml and up the price. Ace, hex, enan... It's just an ester. Sure, there's slightly more bioavailability with short esters so ace is actually the best bang for your buck, but in the end, it's just an ester and tren will always be tren. The days of parabolin are through so I'd forget about wasting your money on hex and just buy enanthate at 200mg/ml at a cheaper price than 100mg/ml hex.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

http://www.sarms1.com/image/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast