Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Hex vs Tren Eth

I would like to hear what the community thinks is the better form and what your experiences with them have been. I read that Tren Hex is the granddaddy of tren, but then read others opinions and say they would rather run Eth over hex anyday so I came to the Evo fam and would like to hear from you guys. Thanks for your time.

I would like to hear what the community thinks is the better form and what your experiences with them have been. I read that Tren Hex is the granddaddy of tren, but then read others opinions and say they would rather run Eth over hex anyday so I came to the Evo fam and would like to hear from you guys. Thanks for your time.

I have some on hand. Lots of experienced guys here say hex is impossible to get. They say lots of labs mix tren a and e together and call it hex. What lab is it from?

I have some on hand. Lots of experienced guys here say hex is impossible to get. They say lots of labs mix tren a and e together and call it hex. What lab is it from?

It's definitely extremely rare. And very expensive

I think Tren Hexs half life is just a tad bit longer than Tren E by just a few days. Other than that no real difference. If i were to take any of them, it would be the cheaper one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY, I'm curious as to what brand of hex you would rocommend or would Eth just be my best choice. Either way what brand and form would you rocommend?

- - - Updated - - -

Chemical Name: Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
Manufacturer: Meditech Pharmaceuticals
Presentation: 10 ml vial, 150 mg/ml $165.00............... WOW

Price doesn't matter to me when it comes to quality. Would pay for the best if someone pointed me to the best lol

hex and E were the same thing to me. no difference.

How can you say that I got some pop corn we can debate all night LOL Love you man LOL

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Not to sound like an SAT question but, hex is to enanthate as tcyp is to enanthate, a little longer ester thats really all

- - - Updated - - -

i carry it and can count on one hand the times ive sold it total
its expensive for a reason, powder cost is higher than primo

Not to sound like an SAT question but, hex is to enanthate as tcyp is to enanthate, a little longer ester thats really all

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the advice, definitely going with Enth. I was going to use hex but too pricey and everyone says they are the same. Thanks SD

How can you say that I got some pop corn we can debate all night LOL Love you man LOL

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

The greater the molecular weight, the fewer mg per ml of actual product that is bioavailable, right?

The greater the molecular weight, the fewer mg per ml of actual product that is bioavailable, right?

the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared milligram to milligram, active hormone per ester for Trenbolone:
Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg
Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg

Nice thread. .....answered quite a few things that I was wondering. Compare the half-life of each Ester to the bioavailability and then you can calculate your dose , whether it be EOD , E3-4 Days or once a week. I've done some experimenting with all the Esters and my body. Vermodje and Radjay Ace ,Enanthate and Hex . Can't really tell the difference between the Enanthate and Hex but the short Ester will give you all the typical Trenbolone side effects right after pinning . As for the Enanthate and Hex ......no sides what so ever after pinning for me. Same goes for Pharmacom's Tri-Tren . I do get the typical night sweats ,insomnia and there's no way I could do any cardio because I'd be out of breath........the pumps are insane and the feeling of being an Alpha keeps building.

- - - Updated - - -

Tinman very great information. ....
...WANT to thank Everyone for their input !!!!

I say tren ace at 50mg everyday is the most potent, it will give you more bang for your buck, but tren ace gives me tren cough so bad compared to the other tren esters, but the cough is worth the gains

Tinman you got knowledge, thanks bro. I've used it all and trenmix 200. I love ace the best tho. jmo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have Tren H is stock?????????

Back
Top Bottom