Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/HGH/Test/D-Bol 10 weeks first cycle...

JG1133

Proficient Brother
I'm posting this because this "first cycle" comes up often here. A good friend of mine in the U.S. just took the advice of a guy from the gym and took this cycle for 6 out of 10 weeks. This is a guy I would consider to be in great shape, but your first cycle is still your FIRST cycle. I told him 100 times "no man DON'T do all that it is way too much and doesn't make any sense". Well about 5 weeks into it he started feeling like shit, and top of that had a severe injury. I'm on about my 11th or 12th cycle, and I'm still figuring some things out. There are a lot of good experts on here that give great advice, AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM! Don't take your health lightly!

there are a lot of examples of ' a guy in the gym' or 'a friend' giving steroid advice. the truth is even though those guys have been using steroids for years they still don't know anything about them. you really should do your own homework. you can also hire an expert to help you through all the information and answer any questions you have. I do consults for just that reason

Back
Top Bottom