Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren: Let's talk sides and solutions

CanadianGearDepot

Registered
Getting to know Tren:

"Trenbolone Acetate, a 19-nor steroid, is derived from the compound Nandrolone. It is characterized by strong androgenic properties and no estrogenic activity. This anabolic steroid has a binding affinity for androgen receptor five times the strength Testosterone. Trenbolone Acetate is admired globally by elite athletes as it can dramatically improve the uptake of nitrogen by muscles and improve the level of protein synthesis. Ideal for cutting cycles, Tren A does not get metabolized by aromatase or 5α-reductase into estrogenic compounds like estradiol or into Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)." - from Wikipedia

Sides:

Tren is known for side effects as well as its overall strength as a steroid; reported side effects include extreme emotional response/rage, acne, loss of sex drive, night sweats, tren cough or shortness of breath as well as a generally high toxicity level compared to other synthetics.

Quality Tren will and should increase libido significantly, and even more so for those using Tren A. The other side effects mentioned above are very much a reality of Tren. Tren is a powerful drug and should not be taken by an inexperienced user without knowledgeable consultation/guidance.

The most important thing to understand about Ten is there are two very distinct types: Acetate and Enanthate. This will sound familiar to anyone who has used testosterone E or A in the past but Tren is unique in that a user will find a great variance in both the benefit and side effects of the two.

The big difference here is the esters; Tren E has less esters, peaks slowly but surely and leaves the system much slower, think oil based vs water based. The system effectively absorbs more per milligram of tren A and will provide more muscle density. Tren A is significantly more powerful and you will get more 'bang for your buck' but Tren A is notorious for having side effects to such a degree than many will or cannot cycle Tren.

How:

As mentioned above Tren Enenthate and Tren Acetate are very different drugs in terms of how your body reacts. Enenthate has a longer life in the system and can be taken less often and Tren A is absorbed more easily than Tren E by the system, meaning you get more out of Tren A than you do Tren E. However, Tren A can be very hard on the system and cause fairly extreme side effects as mentioned above; side effects are not avoidable with Tren, but they can be mitigated.

Tren E gives most of the strength and benefits of its counter part but with far less side effects. Tren E can be taken sparingly once every 4-5 days that will provide great results with little side effects.

If you are interested in taking Tren or you are someone who has taken Tren fairly unsuccessfully (often users will stop taking Tren due to sides) then taking Tren E as opposed to Tren A as well as taking a second look at how you dose and when you dose with some consultation from an experienced user or lab may be the answer for you.

Interested in hearing other users experiences with both and how and if they were able to overcome the sides!

bro trenbolone is a great steroid...but i'd never use it without cardarine gw...the sides are too much without it for me...especially the cardio problems..

As a guy who mostly runs cardio exercises, and practices endurance sports, I have tried tren only once. Hated it - messed up all of my endurance, and the sides were horrible. Cardarine was a life saver cardio wise, but I still hated how I felt.

The sides aren't that bad IMO. I get some night sweat if my carbs are high, and some acid reflux if I have too much red meat. Cardio isn't an issue because I only need a little to get lean

If people have crazy sides then they should avoid it

The sides aren't that bad IMO. I get some night sweat if my carbs are high, and some acid reflux if I have too much red meat. Cardio isn't an issue because I only need a little to get lean

If people have crazy sides then they should avoid it

So is it safe to say that avoiding eating carbs before bed is a good way to avoid the night sweat problem? I've heard someone say this before. I'm also planning to run Tren E at 200mg for my next cycle and I do a ton of conditioning in my training, so I am very concerned with this side effect as well. Already have my GW on the way though. Can anyone speak from personal experience on just how much their cardio suffered on Tren while taking GW? Does it really help all that much?

A good way to prevent night sweats/terrors is to definitely avoid eating heavy foods before bed. My personal experience is it's definitely accelerated with meats, cheeses and carbs. It's always good to start your cycle on a low dose to see how you respond and then increase it by small proportions from there. Just take it easy.

Tren is the only thing I ever plan to run aside from Testosterone. We'll see if the side effect response makes that a reality or whether things have to be modified, but I just don't see much of a use for anything else in the world of anabolics if you do bodybuilding recreationally. Obviously, everyone has different goals and such, but it reads as such a fucking amazing dual-action compound if you have your training and diet dialed in.

Tren-e is my favorite addition to testosterone - and this is how I decide on the ratio...

If it's a mild cycle I'll run both close to the same dose - give or take 100mg... if the test goes up, the tren goes down
and if the tren goes up the test goes down.

Right now I've been extremely busy - which has effected my workouts, so I've lowered the tren to 200mg and the
test up to 700mg... and this was about opposite before my schedule got so busy.

I've always ran tren enanthate, but the conversion ratio looks like this...

Tren ace is about - 87% trenbolone.
Tren enanthate is about - 72% trenbolone.

From the feedback - it seems that tren ace is a little harder on the sides... but from my experience tren enanthate
just gives me random night sweats and does effect the cardio.

Haven't slept more than 3 hours a night for a week... any tips for this.

As a Matter of Fact I do know what the Problem is and have the cure.
The Problem is your Liver Glycogen has fallen and it's the Bodies Stress Response to Very Low Liver Glycogen.
It's a left-over from our Hunter-Gatherer Days.............................................. JP
P.S.
2 Tsps. of Raw Honey in Warm Water before bed, or if you awaken from Sleep.
This is a copy of my Blog on this.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jp4355

We've talked about this from time to time.
AAS keeping us Up at Night, especially Trenbolone in all it's Forms.
So what can be done ?

Raw Honey contains an "Ideal Ratio" of Fructose to Glucose to Support the Liver, an Organ that Works Overtime, Literally and Figuratively during the
sleeping process.
Eating Honey ensures that the Liver will have an Adequate supply of Liver Glycogen throughout the day, and taking it before bedtime
can serve as the perfect Liver Fuel at night.
Combined with adequate, "Pure Water", your Body should have most of what it needs to Perform it's Restorative & Detoxing Functions.

The Average Adult Liver has only about 75 to 100 Grams worth of storage space for Glycogen, which varies between Men and Women of Different sizes.
Per Hour the Body Consumes about 10 Grams of Glycogen during the day, leaving our Stores quite low by the time our Heads hit the Pillow.

That leaves less Liver Glycogen then is needed for 8 Hours sleep, if you ate Dinner at 6 PM.
However if you take between 1 & 2 Teaspoons of Honey before Bed, you'll be Restocking your Liver with Glycogen so that your Brain doesn't
activate a Stress Response, which often occurs when Glycogen is Low.

Honey also contributes to the Release of Melatonin in the Brain, as it leads to a slight spike in Insulin Levels and the release of Tryptophan
in the Brain.
Tryptophan leads to Serontonin which is made into Melatonin in the Dark...................................... JP
P.S.
I will usually take 2 Teaspoonful's of Raw Honey, and mix it with some Warm Spring or Filtered Water.
Either before bed, or if I happen to be awakened.
P.S.S.
This is my Go To for Trensomnia or any other AAS that's Disrupting my Sleep.

Haven't slept more than 3 hours a night for a week... any tips for this.

Lol this is me right now.. Havent slept at all tonight.. One those tren nights! Normally I try get a little sugar in me before bed.. Not sure if it's mental or what but I seem be able rest better.. (I'm in a hotel so my routine all jacked) I also almost have take some form of a sleep aid.. To be honest il go in my garage and take hit of green and I'll sleep like baby. Other wise I'll have take melatonin and a unisom

Back
Top Bottom